Answering Questions

CHAPTER 3~

Rachel and Ross kiss.

"Love you. I will see you later. I am going to go pick up Emma from my moms." Rachel explains.

"Make sure she didn't give Emma any "teething medicine"." Ross complains.

Rachel rolls her eyes.

"It was an accident. She thought her sleeping pills were the teething medicine." Rachel tried to defend her mom but just laughs.

Ross laughs the replies, "How? Ones a liquid and ones a pill."

Rachel smiles and stares at Ross.

They hug each other and he starts to kiss her neck. Rachel laughs and looks down at her watch.

"I really have to go." Rachel says.

Ross looks down at the ground and smiles. He gives her a big hug. And kisses her hand.

"Ross! What are you doing?" Rachel asks in a soothing voice.

"Okay going now. Emma is going crazy, I know it."

"Okay go then. But later your mine." Ross says with a big smirk while he bites his lip.

Rachel gives him one more kiss on the cheek and walks out the door. Ross watched her and once she turns the corner he shuts the door.

He sits down on his couch. He thinks, wow. I can't wait till she knows and were officially a family.

He grabs the remote and turns on the Discovery Channel.

*knock knock*

"Ross, open up." Phoebe yells.

He grabs the remote and turns the TV off. Ross gets up in an iterated way.

"Hi Phoebe. What's going on?"

Phoebe walk in and sits down.

"Sure come in I am not busy." Ross says sarcastically.

"I know that. Its Friday at four. Your watching Discovery Channel."

She laughs.

"Okay you need to tell me everything!" Phoebe says.

"About?" Ross asks.

They both sit their for a minute staring at each other.

"About the proposal and the house."

Phoebe says.

"Okay. Well its a long story. I am going to take her to the house I bought. And its really important because its the one right next door to Monica and Chandler!" Explains Ross.

Phoebe is surprised. And stands up yelling and jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh! I am so excited...

Can I come?"

Ross huffs. "Of course.... Not!"

.....................