Rachels Mixed Signals

CHAPTER 5~

Rachel is sitting at home waiting for Ross to get home. She is thinking about after she got off the plane and how it was great. And its all just.. floopy. Not right. She thinks. Something is off.

Ross walks in the door and and sees Rachel and Emma sitting on the couch covered up in a blanket. He looks at the window and sees little rain drops raining downing the window and it looks like snow.

"Hi." Responds Ross all sadly and depressed sounding.

"What's wrong Ross?" Asks Rachel asking but not really caring for an answer because the Fashion Channel is on.

"Well... Are you mad? You seem angry? And I am just worried." Ross asks.

Rachel gets up, grabs the remote and changes the channel to a baby learning show. She covers Emma with the blanket and walks into the kitchen. "Ross, come here."

Ross walks in worried and little scared. He opens the fridge and grabs a soda out. And opens it.

"Want one?" He asks.

"No, but thank you anyways." She responded.

"Okay I just I feel like...." she runs her forehead and looks down at the ground. "I don't want to be dramatic or ridiculous. But I just feel, I feel.." she says.

Ross asks, "You feel what?"

Rachels eyes start to water but she doesn't cry.

"I go off the plane because I loved you." Explained Rachel.

"Loved? You don't love me anymore?" Ross asks sarcastically.

"Ross don't be ridiculous! I love you always will. Its just that I feel that you don't... anymore. Its just the way I feel." Rachel responds.

Ross looks into Rachels eyes deeply.

"What's are you talking about? Okay. Let's just forget about th-" Ross tries to explain but he is cut off by Rachel yelling,

"Forget about this? Really you said the exact same about the moving and unpacking! And my boxes are still not unpacked. There just sitting there! Still Ross! Are you understanding me?" Asks Ross.

Ross puts down his soda and hugs her tight.

"Okay. Tomorrow we will go over to Monica house. Talk to her and hang out. Sort it all out. I think your really just missing you best friend" Ross responds.

Rachel is still not trusting Ross for some reason. She is thinks something is wrong and is worried.

They stand there looking at each other holding each others hands.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Yells Emma.

They both head in their running as if something is seriously wrong.

"Yes?" Asks Rachel.

Ross and Rachel stand there.

"The TV turned off." Emma says in her squeaky little kid voice.

....................