Passionate Love

CHAPTER 7~

Rachel lies there on the couch shaking of anticipation of the fact that she is about to tell Ross about the offer in Paris again. How will she start? What will happen? Will he be mad? All these thoughts going through get mind she can't handle it. Then she hears the key lock open and Ross comes in holding his briefcase smiling.

"Hello." Ross says smiling so hard it looks like he slept with a hanger in his mouth last night.

"Hi." Rachels mood starts to lighten up. The sight of Ross is beautiful to her. It's the clouds to the sky and the beat to her heart.

"Why so happy?" Rachel asks as she walks over to kiss Ross.

They begin kissing passionately as always. Their love is perfect in terms of accepting each others flaws, keeping each other happy and healthy. But not in terms of the situation going on with jobs and moving. They act like teenagers in love during summer vacation.

They both start laughing as they tickle each others back and side softly. Ross nibles on Rachel's ear and they both begin laughing so hard their faces are red and you can hear them snorting.

"I am just happy. I had a great day at work, I have a wonderful daughter, and I have you." Ross whispers and puts his head on her shoulder.

They almost kiss again but get interrupted by Emma running between their legs.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She yells in her sweet, innocent, kind little voice.

Ross picks her up and hugs her tight. The whole family together in their living room. They look like a photo shopped family. If you took a photo of them it would be the kind of photo you see in the frames at the store. Rachel is smiling. Ross tickling Emma until she squirms and yelps.

................................................

"Ross! Ross! I have a surprise!" Rachel yells while jumping in the air and running towards Ross as he is sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee and going over his students assignments.

Ross turns around and replies, "What? What? Is something wrong?"

Rachel runs up to Ross and sits down right next to him. She is holding a piece of paper and waving it in his face. "Look. I just booked us two tickets for tonight at the, Alandendra Suite. Its so amazing and romantic. Look!" Rachel scream sof excitment.

Ross looks happy and asks, "Really? This is fantastic!"

Gunther rolls his eyes thinking, wow! I wish Rachel was mine. I wish we could share this vacation together. Oh. I love Rachel. A lady waves her hand in his face. "Hello? Can I have some coffee??"

"Okay. So I already called your mom and she said she could babysit her. She is coming to pick her up this afternoon. So we will will leave around eight?" Rachel says uttered.

"Yeah. That sounds great. Let me just finsih grading and we can get out of here." Ross says.

Rachel nods her head in agreement. She then lays her neck on the head of the couch and closes her eyes to rest. Ross finsihes grading the papers a few minutes later.

"Ready?" Ross asks.

Rachel leaps up from the couch. "Yep!"

..............................................

"Okay.... Okay. Oh yeah. And for her nap she has to sleep with Gary the giraffe. And for bed time make sure she has Ali-" Rachel explains but gets rudely interupted by Judy, Ross' mom.

"Rachel, dear, I know this all so well. You have to trust me." Judy says with a cricked smile.

Ross hugs Emma and then Rachel takes her. "I love you. We will see you in two days."

"Bye momma and daddy!" Emma squealed as she waves goodbye.

Ross and Rachel grab their bags and head out the door. "Finally." Ross says.

........................................

Rachel moans and whimpers. "Gosh how long have we been driving? We should be there by now."

"Rach, We have been driving for forty-five minutes. Its three hours away." Ross explains.

Rachel huffs. She turns the nob to turn the volume up and changes the station. She looks around the car and out the window. Then she repeats but gets more annoyed this time.. "crckckc" the sound comes from under her seat.

"What is that?" Ross asks while looking terrified.

Rachel rolls her eyes. "Calm down! Its just cord or something."

Ross examines Rachel as she continues to look around. "What are you looking for?"

Rachel turns to Ross. "I am looking for that damn cd that we bought yesterday."

Ross keeps looking down the highway then turns his head to the back seat for less then a second. "Sorry Rach. I can't help you. I think its at home."

.....................................................

"Rach! Rachel. Wake up! Come on!" Ross whispers and taps her shoulder. "Were here"

Rachel pops up and smiles. She begins to stretch her arms out and ahhs.

"Yayy! Were here! Finally we get to have a romantic vacation." Rachel says as she grabs Ross' neck to kiss him. They kiss each other and start rolling into the back seat.

"Oh Ross! Come on. We can continue this upstairs." Rachel laughs.

.......................................................

"Wow!" Rachel screams of excitement.

Ross comes up from the bottom of the bed where Rachel is putting on her shoes. "Peek-a-boo!"

Rachel runs her hands through his hair. "Oh you."

They both smile at each other. And just laugh.

"Wow. Seriously. I have never felt this way. And its going so great. I love you! But where is this going? We need to talk about this. You were being really weird a couple weeks ago. Now you just ignore this. This is serious." Rachel explains.

Ross jumps out of bed and shakes his hair and starts rubbing his shoulders. He heads to the table and reaches into his bag. He is holding something in his hand but we can not see it.

"Ross! I am talking to you!......... Ross, I have to go. I have big plans. I am leav-" She yells but then shortly gets cut off by Ross sitting on the floor.

He gets up on one knee and says those magic words that makes a woman go crazy.

"Will you marry me Rachel Green?" He says as he starts to cry.

Rachel standing there bursting into tears and can't even speak.

"Rachel. I have loved you since the first day I put my eyes on you. You are my ever-" Ross then gets cut off by Rachel leaning in to kiss him.

"Yes! Yes!" She screams. "Yes.. Yes. I will marry you." She whispers as she has never heard something like this before.

.............................................................