The Last Chapter: Part 1

Ross and Rachel open the doors to their brand new house.

Their faces light up and glow of excitement. The room is full of joy.

Emma runs in the house holding her teddy bear, named Sammy. Screaming softly and a smile as big as the sun.

"This is it. Our new chapter begins here." Ross smiles.

"Yes. This is it." Rachel replies. She leans over and reaches up to kiss him. He is much taller then her that usually she has to stand on her tippy toes. But not this time. He picks her up and spins her around while they kiss. It's like a fairytale.

The sun just peaked above the horizon and the glare was shining in through the tall glass windows.

Ross puts her down and kisses her forehead. Emma runs in the middle of them and squeezes in between. She hangs on their knees as a reply for someone to pick her up.

"Hi Baby." Rachel says while she picks her up and holds her on her hip.

"What do you think of the house?" Ross asks Emma.

Ross and Rachel stare her down hoping that her answer will be yes.

"Yes!" Emma squeaks.

Ross walks to the front door and heads to the car to get the last box.

The box was small and blue. It had a huge red ribbon on it and a note.

He walks over to Emma and whispers something in her ear. Emma smiles and walks to the back door. She opens the tall narrow door and heads outside.

Rachel looks confused and begins wondering. "What's going on?"

The silence is bare. And the room is shimmering. The ceiling as a long beautiful chandelier hanging from it, and the sun glare hits it perfectly.

Ross gets one knee slowly. And kneels his head down with his hands touching his head as he looks like he is about to pray.

One tear rolls down his cheek. He looks up at Rachel and smirks.

Monica and Chandler walk in right then holding Emma, and the twins.They already knew this was going to happen. It was all planned out.

Rachel looks over at Monica and gives a confused glare.

"What's going on?" Rachel asks.

"All my life I have wanted you to be my wife, actually needed. You are my everything. And I promise to do everything and anything for you...." Ross begins.

Rachel looks at him and looks back at Monica and Chandler.

Tears just start rolling down get face and they don't stop. It's like a river.

But now these tears were of happiness not of sorrow.

"Rachel.. Will you marry me?"

Everybodys eyes get big waiting for Rachel to reply.

"Of course Ross! Yes." Rachel screams.

"Yes... Yes I will. I will marry you." She whispers softly.

"Yayy!" The twins scream.

"Yehh!" Emma laughs nicely.

Monica also begins to cry.

Chandler hugs her and smiles.

Ross lifts her up high in the air and spins her. He brings her down slowly and kisses her. The most passionate kiss you can imagine.

Everyone stares at them and can't stop smiling. It's so beautiful.