Chapter 1 "The Alley"

Authors note: Hey everyone I'm writing an NoizxReader fanfic cuz he is hot! And I know a few people who would love to see this fanfic, I am also going to write a NoizxMaleReader fanfic specifically for a friend of mines XD woo! Anyways I will update as much as possible! Here we go, I do not own any of the dmmd characters. I wish I did XD, I really did *-* <3 okay!
_________________________________________________________

You wake up in your room, yawning and rubbing your eyes during the process. You wince as you sit up, the bruises were killing you. You stand up and get dressed. It was Halloween so you decided to dress up as a bunny because one you lost the bet with your best friend and two because it was cheap.

You: Meh, not bad... Although bugs bunny is better. Pft...

You decided not to put make up on to cover you bruises and scars. You could just tell people you were road killed bunny. You grabbed your bag and put some extra pair of clothes in case you want to change back. You leave your room and didn't even bother asking your dad for a ride; he came home drunk and beat on you so he would only get mad if you woke him up. You kiss Lobo on the head and he licks your face.

You: I'll be back after school, okay. *smiles*

Lobo: Woof! *wags his tail*

You: School is such a drag...

You start walking to school but Lobo jumped out of the gate. He began running towards you, he didn't want you to go to school alone. You laughed a bit and let him escort you to school. As the both of you walk, you decide to take a shortcut through an alley. It was still a bit dark since it was morning and it was really quiet. Lobo had his guard on 24/7 looking around to make sure no surprises happen. As you walk through the alley things begin to feel weird. The alley begin changing shapes. You were confused.

You: Am I high?

Then all of a sudden you walk into a wall. You winced in pain and rubbed your nose.

You: ow! Tatatatatata! What the fuck!? The alley wasn't a dead end! Yup I'm high...

You turn around and Lobo begins growling. A group of people stand in front of you, five to be exact. They were members of the Morphine but you didn't know that. You didn't even know where you were.

You: Uh... Can I help you guys? *sarcasm*

No one spoke and they came walking towards you. You sighed and dropped your bag, getting into fighting stance.

You: State your demands! *you put your fists up* I will use self defense if needed.

Without any warning, they all attack at once with crowbars and small metal pipes. You dodge some attacks as you began punching and kicking. Lobo tackles down the ones with crow bars which were only two while you fought with three at once. You winced at every movement you made. You managed to knock out one person. But two still came after you. Lobo knocked out one and kept fighting the other. You couldn't take it anymore, the pain kept growing. You yelled in both pain and anger.

You: Go get help! Forget me and go get help!!!

Lobo whined a bit but did as he was told, he ran off and tried to find someone nearby to help. As he did so the one guy Lobo was on top of got up and charged at you. You tried to dodge but someone picked up a crowbar and smack your leg with it. You yelped in pain as you fell. You coughed out blood and wheezed for air. As soon as you felt your vision get blurry and your coughing and wheezing growing worse. You reached for your backpack to get your inhaler. One of the guys kick your backpack away and you begin crawling. He was about to kick you in the face but someone comes running in and punches him in the face. You decided to ignore it and reached you bag, pulling out your inhaler. Another guy joined the fight and started punching those who assulted you. It was hard to see them, your vision was blurry. You put the inhaler in your mouth and pushed the button three times. A few seconds of the medicine taking affect, your vision cleared up. The men who assulted you were knocked out and two men were standing before you. One with blue hair and a cool looking jacket that you have to have now. And a blond with multiple piercings on his face, you thought he looked cool especially with those snake bites. The blond with piercings spoke.

Blond: You okay?....

You: Yeah... *you stand up and wince* I'm... Fine.. *you grab your bag and lean against the wall for support*

The guy with the blue hair spoke.

Blue: Is this your dog? *points at Lobo*

You: Yeah.. *cough a bit, blood coming out*

Blue: Noiz we can't just leave her here.

Your thoughts: 'So the blond one's name is Noiz, cool name'

Noiz: .... *walks towards you*

You: I-I'm fine... Really... *you take a few steps forward but then collapse*

Noiz: *picks you up bridal style* Aoba... She passed out...

Aoba: Let's take her to my place and her dog. *starts walking out the alley*

Noiz nods and follows Aoba as well as Lobo. After a few minutes the make it to Aoba's house and they lay you down on his couch. Aoba goes to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and some water. Noiz stares at your unconscious body as Lobo slightly growls at him. Aoba walks back in and begins treating your wounds.

Aoba: I wonder where she's from.

Noiz: Bunny....

Aoba: *laughs a bit* She does look nice in that bunny outfit.

Lobo: *growling a bit*

Aoba: It's okay, I'm helping her. *he wraps bandages around your deep cuts* Noiz... Bruises take a few hours to form right?

Noiz: mhm... *nods*

Aoba: Then how did she get these?.... *both their eyes widened a bit seeing the multiple bruises all over you*

Noiz: .... We we will ask her after she wakes up....

Aoba: Okay *yawns and stretches* I'll tell Grams she's here. I'll see you tomorrow Noiz. *he escorts Noiz out the door*

Noiz: *nods* okay....

Lobo lays down next to you as Aoba speaks to Grams. Of course she yelled a bit but then said it was okay. Aoba hugged and thanked her as he went upstairs to sleep.
______________________________________________________
Authors note: well there ya have it WOO! XD Sorry if it's crappy! DX I tried my best XD hope you enjoyed xD!!!

NoizxReader FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara