Chapter 9 "Midorijima"

Authors Note: Hey guys I'm back at it again! Updates will be slower than usual. Like a lot slower due to my college troubles. Basically I have been suspended from the university and I''l be transferring to a community college. However I am still out of state with no car. Luckily I can still live on campus at the university. And I'll be taking the bus to the community college which is like 30 or so minutes and ONLY one bus can take me there and it arrives 8:30am. No later time! So I have to jumble around my schedule and there's work. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. Mental health has been meh. A lot of chaos is happening in my life. But, just because my life is going down a difficult path does not mean I am completely off track. It just means my goal is harder to reach now.  Anyways, that's enough of that! I will succeed no matter what! Onward with the fanfic! I do not own any of the DRAMAtical Murder characters, I wish I did! cx

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Aoba: So we're all going to the shops?

Noiz: Yep.

Clear: Yes Master!

Koujaku: Looks like it.

You: Quick question, why does Clear keep calling you Master? *looks at Aoba*

Aoba: *sighs* I don't know, I just met him a few days ago. But we all get along just fine now. Well except Noiz and Koujaku.

You: Oh. Okay. Hey Lobo, stay with Tae-san okay?

Lobo: Yes Master! *uses his paw to salute to you*

Aoba: I'll just go get Ren first and we'll be on our way.

Aoba comes back with his bag and Ren tucked inside it. You all head to the Southern district to the shops.

Aoba: *smiles* And the tour begins! We live in the Old Resident District is, it does not have much of a transportation system and the only kinds of transportation available are taxis which tend to get delayed every so often and roads may be blocked. Because of this, the citizens mostly get to where they need to go by foot. The Old Resident District is divided into four districts. The Northern district is an off-limits area, and has become a ghost town since Toue took control. It is an unsafe place where mostly criminals reside in, including Scratch. The Southern district is home to clothing shops, arcades and entertainment facilities. It is a very popular district for younger people. The East district is where I live and where the Junk Shop Heibon is located. That's where I work. I can put in a good word for you if you ever want to work with me. The district is located downtown and is relatively safe to get to places. The Western district is a residential area. There are not that many shops due to there being primarily homes and apartments.

You: Oh wow *0*

Koujaku: *nods* Further to the North district lies Platinum Jail, a giant amusement facility built by Toue Inc. One cannot enter it unless invited, or by paying large amounts of money in order to get a ticket. Platinum Jail is separated from the Old Resident District by a giant wall. The weather and daytime is controlled manually in Platinum Jail, and is always set on night time, so guests are able to party at all times. Unlike in the Old Resident District, the sky is very clear and stars are always visible. The Oval Tower stands in the middle of the city and is surrounded by five districts: Flame Willow, Green Playground, Night Valley, Aqua Forest, and Midnight Blue Coast.

You: Wow!! 

Noiz: *interrupts Koujaku* The Oval Tower is located in the center of Platinum Jail. It is a tall, white tower, visible from any district and is Toue's residence. 

Koujaku: *interrupts Noiz* *Flame Willow has a typical Japanese design and its main color is red. 

Noiz: *interrupts Koujaku*The Green Playground is said to resemble a Rhyme field and its primary color is green.  *glares at Koujaku*