Chapter 3 "The Chase"

Authors note: Hey, I know long as time since last update. Hell its a new year now. But I couldn't write more chapters. My teachers made a hw overload on me every night. Let's just say I've been having problems. And I fell back into depression, someone stole my ohana, Lobo and he's never been found. So that made me drop back down. And if you read on my SebastianxReader author note. You may know I was having problems with my boyfriend. Well I'm not anymore because we aren't together anymore. I am currently and forever will be with the love of my life, _Jay-Jay_. I love you so much bunny baby. Anywhore I hope that explains my absence. And I will make a quick announcement. On February, there will be no updates due to emotional attachments on that month. Well here's chapter 3. I do not own any of the Dmmd characters. I wish I did.
________________________________________________________

You: Great! *sarcasm* Lobo! Zoom! Zoom! *you push Virus and Trip out the way and you limp as fast as you can*

Virus: *smirks* We should get her.

Trip: Later... Right now Aoba is here. *smirks*

Aoba: Virus! Trip! Did you... Gah!... Man she's fast... Did you see which way that girl went?

Noiz runs past them and keeps chasing you. You run as fast as you could ignoring the strong pain on your leg. Virus and Trip tell Aoba which way and he runs, seeing Noiz behind you.

You: Damn it!

You clench your teeth in annoyance as you limp as fast as you can. Noiz slowly begins catching up. Lobo howls as he was leading the way. Aoba however was catching up to Noiz.

Aoba: (Y/n) wait!!!

You: Leave me alone!!!

You see a gate up ahead and Lobo on the other side. You see a small opening on the bottom. You didn't have much time to think; you grabbed your backpack an toss it to the side, leaving it behind. Your panting was turning into heavy coughs and wheezing. You crawl through the opening and make it to the other side but then it hits you. Your asthma attack was beginning. The minute you try standing up, you fall to your knees and throw up the white gunk you usually throw up. Lobo whines as he tries to calm your breathing. Your vision getting blurry once again as you tremble, reaching in your pockets for the inhaler but it was in your backpack. After searching in your pockets you begin dragging yourself back to the opening, wanting to get your inhaler. Your vision began going from blurry to black, you struggle to breathe, and your throat closed completely. You close your eyes slowly. Noiz sees you on the ground unconscious and no longer breathing. He speeds up and jumps over the fence, cutting his hand during the process. He lands next to you and checks to see if you're breathing. Aoba makes it to the scene and pants at the gate.

Noiz: Aoba! Look in her backpack!

Aoba: Why? *panting*

Noiz: Her inhaler! She's not breathing!