Chapter 10 "Mink"

Authors note: Hey guys. I'm back at it again!  I know updates have been slow but I have to work a lot more than usual because of stupid rules set at my job. I have a lot of homework but I have been doing a pretty good job at  keeping up with it. Same goes for my attendance at school. I have B's in all my classes which is really good seeing I would only get C's or D's. Sometimes F's. I love it at the community college! Everyone is so nice and willing to help students! I can go to free mental health counseling and finally let loose all my feelings and emotions. Hopefully with my life slowly getting back on track I'll be able to update more often! Thank you all so much for supporting me in my ups and my downs. Thank you all for being so patient with me and my mental health. You all are really the best. Now then, back to this fanfiction!  I do not own any of the DMMD characters! I wish I did!!! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aoba: *laughs a bit* Let's head back to my place. I have work in a bit. Plus we can give you your gifts at home.

You: More gifts? You guys shouldn't have ;^; That's it! I'm cooking for all of you! *you try not to tear up*

Clear: I bet your cooking is delicious (Y/n)-chan!

You: I hope it is. *you wipe your eyes slightly*

Ren: (Y/n) are you alright? Did we upset you?

The guys look at you with worried expressions. Noiz being the master of showing no emotions shows a hint of worry as they all look at you. You smile at them but couldn't hold the tears back anymore. You hiccup and wipe your tears away with your sleeved hand.

You: I-It's not that *hiccup* I'm j-just not used to *sniff* getting gifts or just receiving this much kindness. *you smile brightly at them* Thank you.. So much. *wipes away tears*

The guys look at you and smile back, however you can see the sadness in their eyes. Noiz who was standing beside you pulls you in for a hug, he holds you close as he wraps one arm around your waist and the other rests on the back of your head. He rests his chin on the top of your head, petting your hair. Your eyes widen at his sudden actions as well as for the guys who all join in for a group hug. They hug you tightly and comfort you as you cry. You tried your best to calm down but you just kept crying. Noiz sighs softly as he continues to pet your hair. You smile a bit, you found a place where you belong. You feel happy being with them. They slowly pull away once your crying came to a stop. You smile at them and hug them each individually. They each hug you back.

You: Thank you so much. I'm glad I'm here with you guys.

Aoba: *smiles warmly* Of course, that's what friends are for. You're one of us.

Koujaku: *hugs you again and kisses your forehead* We will always be here for you.

You: *blushes* Th-Thank you. *smiles*

Noiz: *glares at Koujaku* Let's go.  *walks away*

Aoba:  He's right, or else I'll be late for work. *follows Noiz*

You nod and pull away from Koujaku as you follow them.  Clear and Koujaku follow behind you. You all eventually arrive to Aoba's house. You enter and were greeted by a happy Lobo. Lobo jumps on you and you fall back.

You: WAH?! *falls back* Easy! Heel! XD

Lobo: *licks all over your face* Master! Master! Hi! I missed chu!

You: *giggles* Lobo! Hello to you too XD! I missed you too! *tries covering your face*

The guys laugh at the situation as Noiz heads to the living room.  You struggle to get up but finally manage. The guys head to the living room and you follow with Lobo. Lobo sits beside you as you sit on a beanbag chair.