Chapter 6 "Your History"

Authors note: I have returned. XD I didn't go to school today so hazah! I've been ditching school a lot smh Dx. I should stop but I hate school!!! DDXXX. Anywhore! Here's chapter 6! I do not own any of the Dmmd Characters. I wish I did. *-* *kisses all over Noiz's face* hdjwjksbe I MADE MYSELF SQUEAL!? D////X AHEM! ONWARDS WITH THE FANFIC!!
________________________________________________

You: *sighs and blushing lightly* I guess I'll start from the beginning.

Noiz: You don't have too if you don't want to!..

You: it's fine... You're bound to find out... So might as well... *shrugs and sighs* I've been bullied all my life, in school and by my family. I was never safe. Bullies would beat on me, flush my head in toilets, tease me, try to kill me. I've always been a tomboy, I can't really stand girly shit, so that's why I was bullied. I could never please society. My family has always hated me, even my own mother, they only kept me for tax benefits. My brother beats on me for no reason, just to show me who's boss. He would throw knives at me, strangle me, drown me, beat the living shit out of me. *you tremble slightly* He would also put me down, he would call me stupid, ugly, first class idiot, fat, no one, loser and so on. There have been times where he has sent me to the hospital because I nearly died those times. *your voice cracks and you hold back tears*

Noiz: How can you be related to a dick?

You: I don't know. Sadly he is 1 problem of my life, I have 5 more.

Noiz: I see. Go on.

You: My mom backstabbed me, she would also beat me up but less violent then my brother and dad. Think of it as a punishment, but for everything I did. She also told me she doesn't love me, that she could care less. Which is why she abandoned me and left me with my dad and she has offended me so many times. She called me a worthless good for nothing daughter. *tears roll down your cheeks* B-but it's okay, I have no heart for her anymore.

Noiz balls up his hands, oh how he wanted to hurt those who have hurt you.

You: Then there's my sister who scratches me and tries to kill me, but I don't care anymore since my mom took her away with her to wherever the fuck she moved. If only she could've taken the scars she left me. *you hold back your sobs*

Noiz: She's an animal!

Noiz's eyes go wide and he can feel the anger rushing through him. For some reason he felt the need to hurt anyone who dares try harming you. It was true, without knowing it he was slowly falling for you.

Noiz: Hm.. Go on.

You: My dad constantly drinks and when he's drunk he... *you take off your hoodie sweater along with the bunny ears* he hits me...

There were multiple bruises all over your arms and neck. They were huge, and you had more scars from the knives and scratches. Noiz's eyes go wide once again, there were just so many. Worst of all, from your family. Noiz was trying his best to control his anger, his fists were getting tighter.

Noiz: (y/n) I... I am terribly sorry for what you have gone through. *hugs you tightly*

You: It's fine... The last 2 of my problems are backstabbers. *you wipe your tears away* I had a boyfriend once... He was my first... And last..

Noiz felt a weird feeling. Was it jealousy? Was he jealous that you had a boyfriend? He felt the need to beat up your ex without needing a reason.

You: I thought I loved him, he was with me throughout my family problems. *tears come down faster and more* B-but instead he left me for some other girl. He only went out with me because he felt sorry for me.... He never cared!!!! He lied and cheated on me! *you tighten your fists and you cry more* And... And he cheated on me with my ex best friend Jennifer!!! Not only was it painful, but after that I never trusted anyone again. After everything I gave up on God. For me there is no God. There is no love but hate. I have no love but hate. I can never love again.... never again... *you began to break down into sobs*

Noiz saw you broke down into sobs and he hugs you a bit tighter to comfort you. He sways side to side as you cried and sobbed into his chest. He holds you tightly and rubs your back.

Noiz: It's alright... Sh.. Sh.. Sh.. Sh.. It's alright now. They can't hurt you anymore.

He kisses the top of your head but you were to busy crying to notice. After those comforting words and warm hug you slowly stop crying and begin to fall asleep. Lobo keeps whimpering and lays down next to you and Noiz. Noiz hums softly as he sways you side to side. You fall asleep in his arms, dried tears staining your cheeks. Noiz looks at the time and its almost 6:00 pm. He sighs and keeps holding you close.

Noiz: I will hurt anyone who hurts you again...

Aoba opens the door and walks in. He smiles slightly as he sees his house is still in one piece.

Aoba: Noiz. You still here?

Noiz: *looks over his shoulder* Yeah. In the living room.

Aoba nods as he walks over to the living room. He smiles and laughs a bit seeing Noiz hold you close as you sleep.

Aoba: You two are getting along fast.~ *he teases*

Noiz: *narrows his eyes* Shut up. She was having a nightmare. I couldn't just let her cry herself to sleep.

Aoba: *laughs a bit* suuurre. So how's her leg?

Noiz: *shrugs* Don't know... She fell asleep before I could check.

Aoba: Hmm... Dinner should be ready by 7:00. That gives us an hour.

Noiz: An hour for?

Aoba: To find out about her past.

Noiz: I already found out about some of her past.

Aoba: Man you are good. Did you hack something or?

Noiz: *shakes his head* She told me.

Aoba: I see. Mind telling me?

Noiz: *shrugs* I guess. Sit down.

Aoba: *sits down in front you and Noiz* Okay. Tell me.

Noiz: *takes a deep breath* Here goes.

Noiz tells Aoba everything he knows about you and about your past from what he gathered. He looks down at you every once in a while to check if you're sleeping. You remain asleep as Noiz and Aoba keep discussing about your past. Tae-san was already making dinner for the 4 of you. The delicious smell of her cooking fills the air causing your stomach to growl as you sleep. Aoba was still in shock after hearing your past. Once Noiz told him everything that he knew, Aoba goes to have a word with Tae-san. He asks Tae-san if you could live with them, at least until they find a safe place for you to live. Tae-san yells for a bit at Aoba but gladly accepts. She tells Aoba to set a guest room up for you. Aoba runs upstairs to do that. Noiz continues to hold you close as you sleep.
______________________________________________
Authors note: Chapter 6 woo! XD not so good but close enough! At least you slept in Noiz's arms *-* and ima just.... *kisses all over Noiz's face again* rjenksbe bai!!!