Chapter 14 "The Bet"

Authors Note:  Hey there my beautiful peeps! FluffyDunk here back at it again! Some life updates, I'm addicted to Minecraft lol. I know it's been a while since my last update, but today you are in for a treat! As you can see in the image above is the outfit Noiz picked out for you, bet you thought it was a sexy maid outfit or something of that sort. But ha! You're wrong! Who knows how this chapter will turn out? Anyways, I want to work on another fanfic with 2 of my favorite characters. I have 2 different ways on how they meet. One is modern where they exist in the same universe, and the other involves traveling to another universe. We'll see which one comes out first. I have one of the fics partially started. Anywhore! Onward with this fanfic! I don't own any of the Dmmd characters, except Lobo! Lol. Enjoy the chapter! 
________________________________________________________________________________

Lobo and Noiz head inside as Noiz locks the door behind him. He then helps with putting groceries away. Once they have been put away you begin to prep for dinner. Noiz stops you with a smirk on his face.

Noiz: Remember our bet?

You: .... I FUCKING KNEW IT <^< *pouts* Give me the fucking outfit. I knew this was too good to be true!

Noiz: *chuckles slightly* Smart girl. Yet so gullible. *hands you a bag with the outfit* Have fun~ *points to the bathroom* Bathroom is over there.

You: *snatches the bag* Asshole -3-. *walks to the bathroom and heads inside* Man what is that perve making me dress as? A nurse? A maid? I bet it's something inappropriate as fuck. *pulls out the costume* Are you.. You know what, I'm not complain, it could have been worse. *puts the bunny costume on* How am I gonna cook in this? *you leave the bathroom* There. Are ya happy now?

Noiz: *tries to hold back his laughter* Pft. Yep, very happy. 

You: So now I know you're obsessed with bunnies. *walks to the sink* Luckily paws were an option. *washes hands* And since I'm limited to doing things, you're gonna help me prep. So wash your hands.

Noiz: Alright. *walks to the sink and washes his hands beside you* 

You: Okay, grate the Parmesan, Cheddar, and Provolone cheese into that bowl please. *you begin preparing the chicken, marinating it*

Noiz: *nods and begins to grate the cheeses* Alright, so what are you making?

You: WE are making Chicken Parmesan with cauliflower baked mac 'n' cheese. 

Noiz: Cauliflower mac 'n' cheese? Why would you ruin mac 'n' cheese like that?

You: *finishes marinating and puts away the chicken in the fridge* Shush, it is freaking delicious! Though Gordon Ramsay used different cheeses. I'm improvising. *laughs a bit*

Noiz: If it tastes awful, I'm not paying you. *finishes* Done.

You: It will taste delicious! *begins making the marinara sauce for the chicken Parmesan* Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge.

Noiz: Alright. *he nods and wraps the bowl* So, who Gordon Ramsay? *puts the bowl in the fridge*

You: He's only the best chef that ever existed! How have you not heard of him? The entire world knows about him!

Noiz: *pulls up his computer hologram* I'll search him right now. *types rapidly*

You: *seasons the sauce* I have Hulu and Amazon Prime on my phone, we can watch his shows on there cx!

Noiz: According to my search, he doesn't exist. *looks at you* 

You: Are you sure you spelled his name right? G-O-R-D-O-N R-A-M-S-A-Y