Chapter 7 "Koujaku and Tae-san"

Authors note: Hey guys, long ass time since I've updated. Literally months! I just wanted to apologize cuz a lot of shit has been happening. But I learned something. My brother. When he found out I attempted suicide. He changed. He has been treating me better, he doesn't insult me anymore, and he shows that he will protect me. I guess the things he has done in the past where to make me a stronger person for the real world. Because the real world is such a cruel place. Anywhore. I have now been getting the help that I've needed over the years of my depression that has been building up. Another update of my life is that I'm a single pringle, if you want to know just pm me! And for those who don't know what pm stands for in this scenario, its stands for "private messaging". Well! Here's an update! I do not own any of the DMMD characters, I wish I did *-* *humps Noiz* I mean wwwhhhaaattttt?.......
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You begin to stir awake by a delicious scent filling the air. It was Tae-san's cooking. You slowly open your eyes as you look up to Noiz still hugging you very close. You blush again because this is your second time waking up in his arms.

You: Noiz.... You can let go now.

Noiz: *nods slightly and lets go* alright.

You: *stands up and stumbles a bit* Woah, got up too fast..

Lobo: Master! Master!

You: AH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU CAN TALK!!! *falls back down* oof!

Lobo: *tilts head* Wait you can understand me!?

You: YES!!! YOU'RE TALKING!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Lobo: Calm down! You are hurting my ears! *covers his ears* A dog's ears are sensitive you know!

You: S-Sorry... I just. Holy crap, you can talk! That's... That's amazing!

Lobo: Master? Where are we? *sits in front of you*

You: Lobo, you don't need to call me master. Just call me by my name (y/n). And we are in Japan.

Lobo: But you are my Master. *wags tail* Are we away from the bad humans forever Master?

You: Yes Lobo, they can't hurt us anymore more. *kisses his nose*

Lobo: *licks your face* Master? Are you alright?

You: Yes I'm fine Lobo.

Noiz: Uh?....

You: What?