Chapter 8 "Clear"

Hey guys I'm back again! As you can see my updates have been late... more than late! I'm sorry! It has literally been more than a year since my last update for this fanfic!!! FORGIVE AUTHOR-CHAN DX I apologize! So, update on my life! I got accepted to a university so that's fun! I am still single ='D !! No one loves me wwaahhh ;-; XD nah jk. The time will come I guess. But that time needs to speed up because I swear everyone is a couple nowadays. Like I'm literally alone! -3- And tired of rejection... ;-; Also dating sites suck. Smh... Anywho! I will do a face reveal if and only if 200 people comment they want to see my face. So until then my face will remain hidden <.<. Another note, so I kinda need help here, after what has happened it has been hard trying to get a job. Honestly you don't have too but I just want to share this link. Just a little can help. Share the link all around if you can. Oh and I kinda look like Noiz now so XD better comment for that face reveal! Mwuahahaha!
http://gofundme.com/trip-to-university-of-northern-iowa
Well, here I go! I do not own any of the DRAMAtical Murder characters! I wish I did <3
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun shines through the window of the guest room you're sleeping in. The sunlight shines on your face which causes you to turn away, slowing waking up during the process. Lobo was already awake and staring at the window, growling lowly. -_- He seemed suspicious as he stared at the window. You hear the growl and turn to look at Lobo.

You: Lobo? You okay? *yawns*

Lobo: I feel a disturbance in the force! *barks*

You nod slightly and get out of bed, wincing due to the bruise as you limp towards the door. 

You: Lobo, come here. *opens the door* Let's go.

Lobo gives a slight nod and heads for the door but not before the window begins to open and a figure in a white lab coat and a gas mask crawls in. You curse under your breath and close the door once Lobo was out. Adrenaline begins to run through your veins as you lock the door. 

You: Who are you and why are you here? 

The figure tilts his head before now fully crawling through. He stands up and dusts himself off before waving at you. You get in a defensive stance as you put your fists up.

The figure: Hello, I am Clear. Are you a friend of Master?

You: Yes?... 

Clear: *smiles* Oh good! That means you're my friend too!

You: *dumbfounded* Okay? And who is Master again?

Clear: *clasps his hands together* Aoba-san!

You: Uhuh, and do you normally break in through his windows?

Clear: Master said I am welcomed to his home at anytime!

You sigh and before you can say anything a knock is heard on your door followed by a voice.

Aoba: (Y/n)? Is everything okay? Lobo came to my room barking and whimpering.

You: *unlocks the door and opens it slightly* Yeah, do you know someone named Clear?

Aoba: *nods* Yes, he's a friend of mine. How do you know about him?

You: *opens the door all the way* He's in my room right now and I thought he was a burglar. Well first a burglar then an evil scientist. *shrugs*

Clear: *waves* Good morning Master!

Aoba: *sighs a bit but then laughs softly* Oh Clear, why did you go to (Y/n)'s room?

Clear: *looks around* Usually this room is empty or occupied by Koujaku.

You: Well everyone out, I need to get dressed.