Chapter 13 "New Job"

Authors Note: Hey guys! I know long ass time. Been going through some stuff this summer. I was hospitalized near the end of April and the beginning of May. I was diagnosed with PTSD which explains my nightmares that I have been having. My nightmares have been happening more than usual. They put me back on medication, I have a new mental health counselor, and just so much shit has been happening. I'm thinking about moving back to Nevada, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do. I don't know what to do. I ended up developing another crush on a friend of mine, hell my mom ships it. But he's in love with someone else. I knew this which is why I hated myself for liking him. I tried to force myself to stop, which made it worse. I still like him but I have accepted that he loves someone else and I am okay with that. If anything I want him to be with the love of his life. And I am happy for him. I don't want to be the reason he loses her. I don't want to be a burden. Heh, it's funny, I can find my romance through fanfics, but never in real life. I know, I know, I am still young, but it's been 2 years, almost 3 years since I've had someone special. It also doesn't help that my last relationship was with an asshole who was emotionally abusive. So the longer it takes, the more I feel something is wrong with me. Anyways, here's this chapter. Thank you all who are still reading this fanfic and just all my readers in general. Onward with the fanfic! I don't own any of the DMMD characters! I wish I did XD!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun rises and you slowly begin stirring awake as you open your eyes slowly. You yawn and stretch until you sit up abruptly. You get a flashback of your nightmare and you shake your head. You take deep breaths to calm yourself down. Repeating to yourself that it was just a nightmare. 

You: It was just a nightmare. Get a hold of yourself. Chill. Okay I'm good.

You nod and reassure yourself that you're okay. You get out of bed and then finally notice that Noiz is in bed. Correction, he's in YOUR bed. For a second you were baffled but then events from last night play in your head. You sighed as you look at Noiz, feeling bad that you worried him. Noiz remained asleep as he hugged the pillow.

You: Thank you Noiz. *you mumbled* Gomen..

You head to the bathroom to freshen up and you change into a new outfit for the day. Once you're done in the bathroom you head back to your bed and pet Lobo. Lobo yawns and stretches as he wakes up to you petting him. You smile and gesture Lobo to follow you to take him outside. You leave the room with Lobo and head downstairs. Lobo follows happily as you make your way to the front door. You head out and let Lobo do his business. Once done you head back inside with Lobo and begin to make breakfast. Lobo watches and stays close by as he looks around like the guard dog he is. You make pancakes, Eggs Benedict, and fruit salad. You hum a song to lighten your mood as you cook. The smell of your cooking wakes everyone up and they begin to make their way into the kitchen.

Aoba: Hey Grams-- *sees it's you* Oh hey (Y/n) I thought Grams was making breakfast. *laughs a bit* It smells really good, what ya making?

Koujaku: *nods in agreement* It's a heavenly scent.

You: Morning! I'm just making pancakes, Eggs Benedict, and fruit salad. Have a seat. I'm almost done. *you begin to plate the food*

Grams: *walks in* I see we have another talented chef in here. *sits down*

You: *serves them their plate* Thank you Grams. *smiles*

Grams: You're very welcome. Itadakimasu. *begins to eat*

Aoba: Wow! This looks great! *digs in* Itadakimasu!

Koujaku: Itadakimasu! *digs in*

Noiz walks down the stairs and yawns. He enters the kitchen and sits down.