Chapter Thirteen

im so sorry

-:-

"Go to hell." I say as I slam his car door shut. Walking away, I heard him slam his fists against the steering wheel and yell out a curse.

Moments later, he got out of his car and confronted me. "I'm trying to apologize!" He exclaims.

"You can't expect me to accept it after all you have done to me, you dick!" I yelled back. Something sparked in him, making his hazel eyes go dark with anger. (a/n at this moment, Zoe knew she fucked up)

Ashton walked a couple of steps towards me to tower over me, tightly grabbing my wrists and bringing me even closer. "Don't you ever fucking call me that again!" He spat.

"A-Ashton let go of me. You're hurting me." I say, my voice barely audible from fear.

He then came to his senses and let go of me, backing away. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." He stuttered as he got back in his car and drove away.

-:-

The next morning, I woke up to bruises in the shape of hands on my wrists. Sighing because I have to hide another thing, I sat up. I'm contemplating going to school today. I don't want to face Ashton again after what he saw at dinner, and how events unfolded when he brought me home.

I get out of bed and walk down the stairs to go talk to my mom to see if she'll let me stay home today. When I got down there, my mom is sitting on the couch watching last nights Grey's Anatomy. She's obsessed with the show I'm assuming because she's always watching it.

"Hey, Mom?"

"Hm?" She hummed, not looking away from the TV.

"Can I stay home today? I don't really feel well.." I asked, trailing off a bit.

She focused her attention on me, examining whether I was lying or not. "You look perfectly fine to me. You can go to school."

"But-"

"No, Zoe, you're going to school. Go get ready." Sighing heavily, and trying not to cry, I go back to my room and lay down on my bed.

After laying down for a couple of minutes, I finally get up and head to my bathroom. I did the weakest form of makeup I could without looking too bad. Going back into my room, I changed into a random black sweater and some skinny jeans.

I gathered my school items and ran back down the stairs and waited for Ty to get done.

-:-

When I arrive at school, I head straight for first period. I just want to get this day over with.

When I get near the class, I see Ashton leaning against the door on his phone. I immediately stop and turn around, hoping I didn't catch his attention.

Luck isn't on my side, as when I turned around, I ran into another person.

"Ah shit sorr-" I start and cut myself off when I saw who it was. It was Kendall. "Oh, never mind." I say and walk right past him.

"Wait no, Zoe!" Ashton called. I ignored him and kept walking, heading towards the restroom near by. Just as I was about to walk in, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, making me face the opposite way. Wincing, as my wrists are still bruised and sore from last night, I face Ashton.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask calmly, but still slightly exasperated.

"I-I wanted to apologize again."

"Cool, can you let me go?" I reply, not interested in what he has to say. Ashton let go and opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear another bullshit apology. Just keep it to yourself please." I turned around and quickly went into the bathroom.

Once in there, I heard a thud and Ashton exclaim "Why does she have to be such a bitch? Fuck."

-:-

The day has been going by agonizingly slow. It's now currently lunch, and I'm headed to the back of the school so I can be alone and not deal with assholes.

I went out the double doors and was met by Ashton leaning against the brick wall on his phone. He looked up from the sudden sound of the opened door.  He put his phone away and started to approach me. 

"Can we finally have that talk now?" Ashton questions, sounding a little irritated. I sigh and nod my head, not saying anything. "Look, I am really sorry about last night. I don't know what happen. My anger kind of gets the best of me and I'm not there anymore; it is kind of like blacking out." He starts to explain.

"Honestly, Ashton, this all sounds like bullshit. It's hard to believe this with what you have put me through for years. I don't want to listen to anything that you have to say, it all sounds fake."

"Why do you always have to be a bitch?" Ashton tried to keep the comment muffled but failed miserably. 

"Why do you immediately go to name calling when someone disagrees with you, or says anything against you in the slightest?"

Ashton started to clench his fists (a/n Arthur meme lmfao)  and take deep breaths. "Zoe, shut the fuck up."

"Don't fucking tell me what do,"

After those words came out, Ashton pushed me against the wall and wrapped his hands around my neck. "I told you to shut the fuck up." He practically growled.

 I tried to tell him to stop, but no air was coming in nor out of my lungs. I started to punch Ashton's chest, trying to get him to stop. He wasn't getting the hint, so the next best thing to do was to scratch him. My right hand reached up to his face and I dug my nails into his cheek. 

"Ah fuck!" He exclaimed. He dropped me and I fell down to my knees and started coughing, trying to catch my breath again. When I looked up, he was gone.

-:-

a/n

YALL I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH LMFAO I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. IM LITERALLY AM AT MY FRIEND MANDY'S HOUSE AND HER AND OUR OTHER FRIEND BRITTANY ARE PEER PRESSURING ME TO UPLOAD BOTH THIS AND MY JACK FIC I FEEL SO BAD

anyways, this chapter is shitty and i feel like it is kind of rushed? idk i hope yall enjoyed it lol

yall should vote/comment/and share to your friends bc too many irl people follow me on my twitter so i cant share there anymore lmao

love yall 

-abifail