Chapter Eight

I had a great day with Kendall yesterday. I'm still confused as to why he was talking to Ashton. There has to be a logical explanation for it, right? He wouldn't purposely hurt me, would he? It doesn't seem like he would do that...

I quickly get ready this morning. I wear black skinny jeans and a white sweater. For my makeup, I just put on light foundation, mascara and eyeliner.

I didn't talk to Ty in the car. I just listen to my music. Which is My Chemical Romance. (a/n mcr is so good I cry. Gerard is such a babe omg. I just watched all of their music videos this weekend and their video for The Ghost of You makes me cry so much bc gerard is screaming bc his brother was shot like nO) It's just one of those days where I don't feel like talking to anyone. Well, except for Kendall. He's usually the only person I talk to on days like this.

I walk in the school I see Kendall with Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum. One of them saw me, then they all saw me. They all started walking towards me.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. (a/n I DID A THING)

Once they approached me, Ashton spoke up. "Well, well, well. Boys, we are in the presence of the school slut."
I look at Kendall. "What are you-"

"Oh, shut up Zoe. Ashton showed me the pictures."

"Pictures?"

Ashton shoves his phone in my face. "Swipe left." The first picture I see is me kissing some random guy at this school. As I look at the others, they get worse.

"Th-these are clearly photoshopped!" My voice wavers. I can't cry. Not right now. Not in front of them.

"Face it Zoe, you're a slut." Kendall says.

"You're honestly telling me you believe them? We've been best friends for years and you automatically believe them!?" I call him out.

"They have proof. I can't ignore it when they have actual proof of you sleeping around with guys."

"Did you even bother to ask me? No, you just assumed. You know what happens when you assume, Kendall."
"It still makes you a whore." At that point, I just walked away, trying not to cry. It really hurts when someone I trusted says those things to you. I never imagined Kendall doing this to me. Backstabbing bitch.

I want to call my mom and ask if she can pick me up, but that's exactly what they want. I can't let them win again.

-:-

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and cried. I never thought Kendall would do that. I actually trusted him, and he went and did that. The fact that he trusts ashton more than he trust me really hurts.

I decided that I should listen to music. I go to my My Chemical Romance playlist and play the most appropriate song. I'm Not Okay (I Promise).

I'm not o-fucking-kay.

About twenty minutes later, Ty came in my room. "You're playing your music really loud." He said, then looked at me. I had stopped crying by then, but I never fixed my makeup. My eye makeup was smeared around my eyes. Ironically, Welcome to The Black Parade was playing. "Are you okay?"
I sighed. "No." I answered honestly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Well, you shouldn't be alone when you're sad.." He said and sat on my bed with me.

"Thank you for being a great brother." I say after a few songs have played.

"You don't have to thank me." He laughed. "But, you're welcome. I love you."

"Love you, too." I half heartedly smiled.

-:-

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is really shitty. I've been having pretty shitty days recently. I've been crying everyday when I get home from school, and I'm trying not to cry right now.

I'm going through a really though time right now. Updates might be infrequent for awhile. I'm sorry :/

I have a really great friend at school who's helping me right now. He's been through the situation I'm going through before. He's so helpful and nice I cri.

Okay, so, let's talk about My Chemical Romance. Gerard Way is such a babe. If you don't listen to them, then you really should bc they are amazing.

QOTC: What's your fave My Chemical Romance song?

If you don't listen to them, then: Will you listen to My Chemical Romance?

My fave songs are The Ghost of You, Mama and Teenagers. I learned The Ghost of You on guitar ayee

Thank you for reading! Vote/comment/share? I love you 💜

-Abigail