Chapter Seven

Kendall and I have been dating for almost a week. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I should've known Kendall liked me. Now that I think about it, it's quite obvious.

The drive with Ty was quite today. Once we pulled up to the school, he talked. "Ever since you and Kendall started dating, you've been a whole lot happier. I'm glad to see you happy."

"Thank you," I say. I didn't think he noticed I was "sad" before. I thought I did a good job at hiding it..

I walked into the school and head where Kendall and I usually hang out. I noticed something, unusual. Kendall was there talking to Ashton. And actually enjoying himself.

What.

I back away before they could see me. There has to be some explanation, right? I don't think Kendall would go behind my back like that..

I end up going to the bathroom until the bell rang. I walk out of the bathroom and walk in the direction of Kendall's locker. Ashton is standing next to him, facing me. And Kendall's back was facing me.

I hear them both laughing. What would they even be laughing at?

I was about to walk away, but Ashton saw me. He quickly made his facial expression look mad and turned to Kendall, whispering something to him. Ashton walked off and Kendall looked at me. He looked pissed as well.

By the time I got over there, he was done with his locker. "What was Ashton doing over here?" I ask.

"He was just being his normal shitty self." He replied. "Let's go to class." He smiled.

-:-

I walked into my fifth period class and Kendall was already there. I grab my guitar and book and sit next to Kendall.

"So, what exactly were you and Ashton talking about this morning?"

"You know how he is. He was saying shit that I knew wasn't true." He says and I nod. I could tell he was lying, but I didn't say anything. "Anyways, let's hang out after school."

"Sure. What do you want to do?"

"We could go to the park?"

"Sounds fun." I smile.

-:-

Kendall and I walk to Ty's car to tell him that I wasn't going to be home in awhile. Ty made some sexual comment that I chose to ignore.

The walk to the park was short. There were a few kids there that were playing on the monkey bars. I put my backpack on a bench and started going to the tower Kendall and I always climb. I started climbing it before he got over here. Usually, he helps me up, but he was being slow today.

I successfully make it to the top. Shortly after, Kendall joined me, sitting right next to me. We sat in silence, just watching our surroundings.

"Did I ever tell you, you looked beautiful today?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well you do."

"Thank you," I smile and look at my lap.

"Hey," he leaned closer to my face. "Would it be absolutely ludicrous if we were to make out right now?"

"Hmm...maybe." I laugh and lean into kiss him.

I'm so happy that I can call him mine.

-:-

A/N

Omg sorry this update sucked. It's like 10:30 pm rn. I fell asleep like three times writing this lol.

I would've updated sooner but like, schools a bitch right now. I'm way behind on my reading in my geography class (plus the book sucks lol), and like geometry is self explanatory.

If you haven't taken geometry yet, try to put it off as much as you can bc it's awful. We've only had three test total and I got below 80% on all of them oops.

So, like,my oh should follow my Twitter (@combatziam) and my instagrams (@_abigail_is_a_penguin__ and @allaboutthefandoms__)

I'm desperate for follows don't judge me

Thank you for reading! Vote/comment/share?

I love you! 💜

-Abigail