Chapter Four

I ended up walking home. I couldn't have kept my mouth shut. I had to say something about my dad. I'm such an idiot.

My mom must have gone to work today because the door was locked when I got there. I go up to my room and just blast music. The first song I played is Sleepwalking by BMTH (a/n sorry I'm really obsessed with this song rn). I usually don't blast my music because my mom doesn't like it, but she's not home right now.

The song must have repeated itself for the hundredth time before I thought I heard someone yell my name. I fumble with the buttons on my iPod doc, but I manage to turn it off. Someone knocked on my door and said "Zoe?" Kendall.

"Oh, yeah come in."

Kendall came in looking worried. "How come you left early? Are you alright?"

"Ashton was just giving me shit today and I was just done. I'm sorry I didn't text you."

"Don't be sorry. I just thought you were hurt again.." Kendall says. "Why don't I help you with your homework?" I nodded and sat down on my bed. Kendall sat right next to me and pulled out his books.

We worked for a total of ten minutes before we just listened to music. Kendall was still sitting next to me, playing with my fingers. "I'm about to do something. Just don't freak out." I nod and look at Kendall.

He bites his lip before looking at mine. Then he finally leans down and kisses me. I was shocked at first, but I kissed back. Kendall pulled me onto his lap so I would be straddling him. I grinned my hips on his to create the friction we needed. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm just doing what ever feels right. I must have been doing something right because Kendall gripped my waist tight and moaned. The gripping of my waist made me gasp. I felt like I was on fire.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." He whispered deeply. His hands started trailing up my sides before the door suddenly opened.

"What the-" the intruder started. Ty. I quickly get off of Kendall and rush over to my dresser. Trying to act like nothing happened. But my breathing was uneven and heavy. "What the hell were you two doing?"

Um.. We-we were..Erm." I try to think of an excuse.

"Both of you, sitting on the bed, as far away from each other, now." Ty demanded. "What were you two doing?"

"We were just kissing." Kendall answered.

"Didn't look like 'just kissing' to me." Ty mumbled under his breath. "Why?"

I look at Kendall for the answer. He's the one who kissed me in the first place. "I've liked her for a while and I wanted to try it.." I could barely even hear him. But I did and it made my heart skip a beat.

"If I catch you two doing that again, I swear I'll kick you out Kendall." Ty had a half smile on his. He must be joking, but if it were to happen again, I don't doubt he will kick Kendall out.

"So..." I say.

"So..." He replies. "I'm uh.. I'm gonna go." I nodded and watched Kendall leave the room.

Why do I have to be so fucking awkward? He literally just said right in front of me that he likes me and I didn't even say anything. I could've at least looked at him and smile but no, I'm an idiot. Like always.

-:-

A/N

There was a Zendall scene omg. It was so perfect I'm gonna cry. I ship them tbh.

If you have a better ship name for Zoe (pronounced Zoey if you didn't know lol) and Kendall you should tell me bc

Please vote/comment/share? I love you 💜

-Abigail