Chapter One

"Zoe, get your ass out of bed!" Ty yelled. He then pulled the blankets off of me.

"What the hell?!" I yelled back.

"You weren't getting up so you left me with no other option." Ty grinned.

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my long brunette hair. I really don't want to go to school at all. Even though the day hasn't really started, I feel like it's going to be a bad day.

I quickly get ready, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweater. I wore a pair of black vans to go with it. In my opinion, vans are better than converse. They're more comfortable and don't make my feet sore.

For my hair, I just straighten it. Like I do everyday. Occasionally, I'll pull it up in a ponytail.

"Are you almost ready?" Ty yells from downstairs.

"Yeah, just let me grab my stuff!" I yell back. I put my books in my bag, sling it over my shoulder and run down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and Ty was standing there with a plate of waffles on them. "Did you make them?"

He smiled, "Yeah, mom helped though." He pushed the plate over to me. He put what I love on my waffles. Peanut butter and syrup.

"Thank you, Ty." I replied. I wasn't planning on having breakfast this morning. I'm usually not hungry in the morning. I sometimes don't eat at lunch, either, because of Ashton. He usually makes me feel like shit about myself or torments me until lunch is over.

Just thinking about Ashton makes me sick to my stomach. I manage to finish my breakfast, though. After that, I go to Ty's car. He drives us to school because I don't know how to drive yet. Once Ty graduates, my dad will let me learn. (Dumb, right?)

Our drive to school was quick and quiet. I really hope Ashton isn't here today. The others are rude, but they're not nearly as bad as Ashton.

I walk over to where I usually hang out with Kendall. As usual, he was already there, smiling like an idiot. "You're happy today." I stated.

"Well, I get to see my best friend. Of course I'm happy." He smiled even wider as I shook my head and smiled.

"God, can you two get a room." A familiar voice scoffed. I turn and see Ashton, looking disgusted. Of course. We weren't even doing anything a couple would!

"I'm pretty sure the whole school has said that about you and Katie." Kendall fired back.

"Whatever." He left, even more pissed than before.

"Good job." I clapped my hands and laughed.

Kendall was about to say something but the bell rung to get to class. He sighed, "I'll see you at fifth period." I just nodded and went to my first class. I have that class with Ashton and his friend, Luke. Luke is the nicest out of all of them.

I walk into my first period class and sat down at my table. Luke sits at the table behind me and Ashton at the one right next to me. As soon as I sat down, Ashton started the insults. Most of the time I ignore him. But today was hard.

"You're a little slut. You're going from one guy to another guy within days." Ashton states, which I can tell you that's not true. "You've probably already fucked Kendall, haven't you?" I ignored him. "I take your silence as a yes. Luke, do you think Zoe and Kendall have fucked?"

"I don't know.. Why does it even matter?" Thank you, Luke! Someone finally asked the question!

"Well, the sexual tension is so obvious between them." Excuse me, I've never even have thought about having sex, with my best friend, before. Thank you very much. "I just want to save him the trouble of sleeping around with a whore."

I sighed. "Please explain to me how I am a whore."

"I've had multiple guys tell me that you've slept with them. We all know you're a whore, Zoe. Just admit it."

"Whatever." Thankfully, class has started.

"Hopefully, you guys got enough sleep last night-" the teacher started.

"We all know Zoe didn't." Ashton said and the whole class laughed.

"We don't need your feed back, Mr. Irwin." The teacher scowled. "Anyways, you're going to be having a test today." The class groaned collectively. "Quiet down, please! It's only a ten question test." He said and passed the papers out.

I finished the test within fifteen minutes. It was too easy.

"Of course you're done with your test." Ashton whispered. "Let me look at yours." I shook my head and got out my book. "You're a fucking bitch, you know that?"

I ignored him and continued to read. Class was over in what felt like five minutes but it was really forty-five. I put my book back in my bag and left the class. When I got out into the hall, Ashton shoved me into a locker.

"Next time, give me the answers." He spat.

-:-

A/N

Thank you for reading chapter one :)

Vote/comment/share?

Thank you, I love you 💜

-Abigail