Chapter 6.

All of us were sitting around at my house, most of us were downstairs, and playing Xbox. All of us except for Ashley, and Kuza. They went upstairs a while ago, and I haven't heard or seen them ever since I was starting to get a little worried.

"Hey Ang you wanna take over for me?" I asked without looking up from the game.

"Yes!" He said standing next to me waiting for me to give the controller away to him. He loved playing Xbox, unfortunately I still haven't gotten around to buying anymore controllers just yet. I handed him the controller, and got up off the couch, and he sat down in my spot.

I started walking up the stairs, the only problem was. I had no clue what room they would be in. I started opening every door in the hallway. I looked in one of the guest bedrooms, and shut the door, but when I looked back in the hallway Kuza was standing in front of me.

"Jesus Christ Kuza!" I said. He smiled.

"Sorry, I thought I heard someone come up, and I had a feeling it would be you." He said. "Anyway we came up here to talk, and she got tired at the end of the conversation, so I had her lay down, because after the day she has had she really needs the sleep, so anyways she's in your room." He explained walking down the stairs. I just stood there for a few minutes debating if I should go in or if I should just go back downstairs, and let her sleep for a while.

I sighed as I walked up to my bedroom door. I reached out for the doorknob, and slowly opened the door. I looked in, and saw Ash cuddled up with one of my pillows, and she was wrapped tightly in my blanket. I couldn't help but smile she looked so peaceful. I turned around, and was going to walk out.

"Don't go." I heard her whisper. I turned around.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." I said.

"Its okay, just please don't leave." She replied. I walked over towards my bed, and sat down. She laid her head in my lap, and I started rubbing her head.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean what are you going to do now that you don't have Sabrina anymore?" She replied. That was a good question.

"I have no idea." I sighed. She lifted her head up to look at me.

"Come on you cant honestly tell me that you thought you were going to marry her?" Ash replied.

"What hell no!" I stated.

"Then what are you planning to do next? Who has your eye now?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I answered. She looked into my eyes for a few seconds trying to figure out if I was lying or not. She simply shrugged her shoulders, and laid her head back down. I smiled.

"Well you'll figure it out. You always do." She replied. I chuckled.

"So what did you and Kuza talk about? You've been up here for a while." I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"A little of this, a little of that." She replied.

"Way to be specific." I replied. She laughed. She finally settled back down, and was just about to fall asleep again when her phone started ringing.

"Ughh!" She groaned rolling over so she could reach her phone that was in her pocket.

"What do you want?" She answered sounding royally pissed off. I started laughing. I feel bad for whoever is on the other side of the phone. I looked down at her.

"What?!?" She exclaimed lifting her head up, and colliding her forehead with mine.

"Oww fuck!" She said rubbing her forehead. "No, not you Nikki we will be there soon." She said then ended the call. I looked at her confused. "Come on we have to go to the video shoot." She said while she was putting her shoes on.