Chapter 7

"What?" She whispered.

"I love you Ashley, I always have, and I always will." I replied.

"Then why did you tell me that you moved on that night?" She asked. I sighed.

"I told you that, because I knew I was holding you back from your dreams, and I couldn't let that happen, so I thought that if I told you I had moved on then you would too." I replied.

"I can't believe that you didn't mean it." She said.

"Ash I never meant to hurt you." I begged grabbing her hand. She sniffled.

"I know you didn't." She said. I looked at her. She was playing with the sleeves around her wrists. And something hit me.

"Oh my god Ashley! Was that what made you do that to yourself again!" I asked. She started shaking her head.

"No, not that. What made me start was when I found out about you and Sabrina. I couldn't stand the fact that you had gotten over me." She replied.

We had pulled in the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings, and waited for everyone else to get there.

"You really mean it?" She asked. I turned and looked at her.

"Mean what?" I asked.

"That you love me?" She asked. I nodded my head, but then someone started hitting the window causing ash to jump.

"OMG CHRIS MOTIONLESS, ASHLEY COSTELLO! GUYS FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE HERE!!" Ghost yelled hitting the window some more and yelling at the guys. Then the rest of the gang came up to the car.

"Can we have your autographs?" They asked. We laughed.

"Get away from the door." I said to Angelo and Ricky. They moved aside so I could get out. I got out and they all bombarded me with questions.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. They all looked hurt.

"Man Chris Motionless is a jerk!" Balz said. Everyone started laughing. We all walked into the restaurant, and got a booth in the back. Ash and I were sitting next to each other, and everyone else was scattered in different places. We ordered our food, and had small conversations. Then my phone went off it was Twitter. @balzmiw mentioned you in a tweet.

Man @chrismotionless is a freaking jerk!

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Man @balzmiw is such a big baby!

Then he replied back

@chrismotionless you're so goth!

Then my phone started blowing up with a bunch of people replying and trying to get my attention, usually I would reply to people, but right now I just want to eat food, and be in the present with everybody.

"Jesus you just started a riot!" Balz exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who started it!" I said pointing at him.

"Hey don't point that's rude!" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

After a while longer we all decided it would be a good idea to get going. "Alright man we'll see ya tomorrow." Ghost said walking to their car.

"Yeah see ya." I said waving.

"Bye Ashley no more being a stranger!" Ricky yelled. Ashley laughed.

"Alright." She called back. We got in my car, and I looked at her.

"You wanna go back to my house or do you want to go to yours?" I asked. She thought about it for a moment.