Chapter 14.

'Ashley you didn't follow the rules.' The voice sneered.

"What rules?" I asked wait, where am I?

'You don't need to know where you are, and you know what rule I'm talking about just think real hard.'

"Stop, I didn't break the rules." I cried out.

'Oh but you did you stupid little girl, and now it's time to pay for your mistakes.'

"But, I didn't do anything!" I screamed.

'Shut up!' Now the voice was standing in front of me, but I still couldn't see them. 'You have to pay for your mistakes, and clearly you can't be trusted, so now I have to do it.' He said stepping into the light, and of course they were Chris again. But he was carrying a knife in one hand, and a gun in the other.

"No don't do that." I yelled. He stopped, and looked at me curiously.

'Pardon me?' He asked.

"Don't kill me looking like Chris. That's not fair to me." I stated.

'Lying isn't fair to me.' He said, then out of nowhere he stabbed me in the chest. I screamed. I heard yelling, and someone shaking me.

"Open your eyes!" Someone yelled. I listened and saw Chris standing above me. I screamed and punched him.

"Ashley stop screaming!" Someone yelled I looked over, and saw Kuza. I then remembered that I had gotten stabbed in my dream, and instantly checked my chest. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"No, why did you guys come to the bar? Why did you take me? Where the hell am I?" I was screaming at them. Now I knew what my dream meant when they said I broke the rules.

"Ashley calm the fuck down, and tell us what is wrong." Chris said holding his nose outside of the car.

"You ruined it." I replied.

"Ruined what?" Chris asked.

"We had a deal, and now it's broken. I broke the rules, now I'm done." I cried.

"What deal?" Chris asked.

"I made a deal with the voices, if they would wait until I saw you one last time which would have been Warped tour, then I would let them take me, but in my dream you." I said pointing at Chris. "Said that I had broken the rules, and that my time was up, then stabbed me right in the chest." I said.

"Nothing is going to happen to you I promise." Chris said still holding his nose. I shook my head.

"No you don't understand they are stronger than I am obviously, when they say my time is up my time is up." I replied.

"No it's not, Ashley you're not going to die." Kuza said.

"Yes I am, it's just a matter of time now." I said.

"Ashley stop talking like that!" Chris yelled grabbing my shoulders. "You have to fight for me. For all of us, please!" He said shaking me. I sighed knowing they weren't going to give up. The least I could do is try for them right?

"I'll try." I replied. They both smiled at me, then I noticed Chris started holding his nose again, and I saw blood.

"Here." I said moving closer to him, and moving his hands away from his nose. "Oh my God did I really hit you that hard?" I yelled wiping blood off his face he flinched away. "We need to take you to the hospital." I said.

"No there's no need for that I'm fine." He said backing away from me.

"Christopher." I warned.