Chapter 16

AUTHORS NOTE! HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR ALL THE LATE POSTINGS, BUT I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER FINALLY! OH AND ALSO IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!! :) THANKS NOW LET'S GO TO IT WITH THIS STORY SHALL WE?

Chris POV.

"Ashley is riding with us." Kuza announced as soon as we walked out of the front door. 

"Do I really have to go looking like this?" Ash asked looking at Ricky.

"Don't even start I gave you time."Ricky said getting in the back of my car along with Kuza, and Angelo. Ash was sitting in the front, and kept looking at herself in the sun visors mirror, and occasionally using the mirror on the outside of the car. She grabbed a brush from her purse.

"Do you really?" I started but she cut me off.

"Quiet I'm trying to work here." She replied holding a finger up. She then proceeded to take the hat off of her head, and take it out of the half ponytail or whatever the fuck that was. She was brushing through her hair quickly then put it in a side braid. After that she turned around in the seat, and started digging through my backseat.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her.

"I know I have clothes back here." She replied still digging around she's right she does.

"Guys help her, I'm driving, and Ashley put your seatbelt back on." I instructed.

"But I need to find them." She replied.

"Now!" I stated she turned back around buckled her seatbelt, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"This what you were looking for?" Kuza asked handing her a shirt. She nodded her head.

"There should be a pair of shorts back there too." She replied grabbing the shirt, and taking the hoodie off.

"Are you really about to do what I think you are?" I asked looking over at her.

"What it's not like any of you guys haven't seen it before." She replied. I rolled my eyes, and looked back at the road. Someone threw her shorts at her while she was pulling her shirt over her head. "Thanks." She replied grabbing them from her lap, and sliding out of the sweatpants she was wearing, and slipped them on in their place. When she was done she threw the clothes she was wearing when we left into the backseat, and all the guys started laughing.

"I can't believe you first of all did that in the front seat with traffic, and all of us in the car, and second of all you had clothes back here." Ricky said. Ashley turned around.

"It's good to be prepared when someone *cough cough* you." She said to Ricky "Doesn't give me enough fucking time." She replied turning back around. I noticed my favorite hoodie the one that she was wearing when we found her, and she wouldn't give me back was right there sitting on her lap. I waited till I she was distracted, and quickly snatched it from her lap, and put it on my side where she couldn't get to it. "Hey!" She whined.

"Don't hey me. You stole my favorite hoodie, and have had it for a long time! You know it's my favorite!" I replied looking at her.

"But, you're already wearing a hoodie." she said.

"I'll take this one off, and let you wear it." I answered.

"But I want the other one." She whined some more.

"Ashley." I stated.

"Christopher." She replied back. I sighed.

"Why must you be so difficult?" I asked her.

"Why don't you love me anymore?" She asked.

"Just let me wear it for a little while, then I'll give it back." I said she looked at me then nodded.