Chapter 15.

AUTHORS NOTE! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE GUYS I MOVED AWAY FROM HOME TO A NEW STATE, AND HAVE BEEN BUSY ADJUSTING TO THAT, AND THE FACT THAT I JUST STARTED COLLEGE TOO, BUT I'M BACK AND HAVE A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU! SO HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

We had been in the car for what felt like forever, when Chris finally pulled into his driveway. I could see everyone's cars, and the lights were on in the house. I could even see someone peeking out the window, but then shutting the curtains really fast, then all the lights went off. It was as if we were arriving at a surprise party. Kuza got out of the car really quick, because he said he had to pee. I looked over at Chris who seemed to be in deep thought just staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I thought I had lost you forever." He was going to say more, but I cut him off, by kissing him.

"I'm still here okay?" I replied looking into his eyes.

"Okay." He answered. Staring into my eyes for a little while longer. "You ready to go inside?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied. He nodded, and turned his car off. We both walked up the driveway hand in hand he opened the door, and turned the lights on.

"WELCOME HOME!!!" Everyone yelled, and I mean everyone not just the guys from MIW, and not just the guys from my band, but Kylie, Ryan-Ashley, Angelo, And Toronto, and Casper, where all in the living room.

"Guys. " I cried running up to hug Angelo, and everyone else.

"So glad to have you back Ashley." Balz said. 

"Glad to be back." I replied, and then I heard little feet running down the stairs, then I could see them running towards me I dropped down. "Barny, Gremlin!" I squealed as they jumped on my legs, and in my lap so happy to see me. "Hi guys mommy missed you." I said.

"They missed you too. This is the most they have moved since you left, they wouldn't even play with Toronto, and Casper." Chris replied. 

"Really?" I asked surprised. Chris just nodded his head. 

"Guys I would just like to apologize to all of you. I know I put you all through hell, and I promise that I am going to do my best to overcome this depression, or whatever the hell it is." I said standing up and facing them all. 

"Take your time honey. We all understand how hard depression is, and we just want you to be happy. If you're happy and safe, we are all happy." Ryan-Ashley replied. Tears falling from her eyes.

"I promise." I said running up to her, and giving her the biggest hug ever.

"Don't you dare ever put me through that again. Got it?" She whispered into my ear.

"Promise." I cried into her shoulder.

We all spent time together, but then I started yawning, and nodding off sitting on Chris' lap.

"Hey I think me and Ash are gonna go to sleep, you are all more than welcome to stay here." Chris said trying to stand up, but I was too tired to get up. 

"We will all be here when you wake up Ash." Someone said, but I didn't bother to open my eyes, I just put y head in the crook of Chris neck while he picked me up, and carried me up the stairs. He put me in the bed, and the dogs jumped up too, they layed down at my feet, and I snuggled up to Chris. Not caring about what was in store for me. The only thing that mattered at that moment was that I was back with my family. 

Chris POV.

I had been awake for a while, but I wasn't ready to actually get up yet. I heard people open my bedroom door though, but really didn't care I just pulled Ash closer to me. "Shh you will wake them up." I heard someone snap.