O1. first day of school.

chapter O1
my first day in school.

tris giggled loudly as her daddy chased her around the house. her three year old little legs almost tripping as she tried going down the stairs.

but luckily her dad caught up to her and picked her up before she went down the long steps, face first.

"wow there baby girl" he said as he began tickling her sides, the little girl trashing around in his arms while loud giggles left her mouth.

"daddy 'top it" she pleaded trying to push her dad's hands off of her little tummy. he smiled down at his daughter and kissed her forehead before setting her down.

"alright, then come on. we need to get you ready" he said as they walked down the hallway and towards her big pink room.

as soon as they stepped inside she ran towards her doll house and began cooking lunch for her fake baby. 

"hee you go bwaby" she said as she placed the soup bowl in front of the lifeless plastic baby that was sitting on a red little mermaid theme high chair.

"beatrice come on, the longer we take the longer it'll take for me to make pancakes" her mom, Natalie said as she walked inside the room to help her husband.

tris didn't understand much of what her mommy had said but she did catch the word long, take and pancakes so her three year old mind put the pieces together.

she sighed and went to her bed, carefully jumping up. her mom came holding the clothes she was gonna wear that day and her grey eyes lit up when she spotted the color pink on them.

"I'm gonna go and help your brother" andrew said ruffling her hair before stepping out and going inside the room in front of hers. she could hear her five year old brother, Caleb talking to their dad as they picked out his outfit.

Caleb was a big kid. he was going to first grade while tris was stuck in preschool. but the good thing is that in preschool they always get candy after school.

"arms up hun" her mommy said and she obeyed. natalie quickly undressed her daughter and made sure her nappy was clean.

tris was being potty trained but she still had little accidents. natalie picked out the long sleeve pink and white blouse. she then tucked in the ends inside the blue skirt and fixed the collar.

she then proceeded to put her long socks in her feet making sure they reached her knees and finished with the new cute little white shoes.

"mommy twis hungwy" she said as she rubbed her tummy while pouting. natalie smiled fondly at her daughter before picking her up and grabbing her sailor moon book bag.

"let's go see if daddy has your breakfast ready"

tris nodded her head and laid her head on her mommy's shoulder. when they reached the kitchen they saw andrew placing a pair of blueberry pancakes in each plate.

caleb was drawing in his color book, and tris gaped as she saw that he didn't color beyond the lines. her brother was really really smart.

"pwancakes for me?" she asked as her mom sat her in her chair. her dad smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"pancakes for my princess" he said before taking a seat next to his son. Natalie smiled and began brushing her blond hair, putting a little pink bow on top of her head to complete her look.