O5. play dates and science projects

chapter O5:
play dates and science projects.

"oh wook at this one, is bwig" tobias said as he scooped up the ant with a little paper his teacher had given them. zeke hummed and showed him the ones he had collected with the help of his brother.

the class was on the front yard of the school gathering ants for a science project. they had to make an ant farm of their own and everyone was really excited.

"alright, when you have more than five ants in your jar pick a partner to finish your project"

tobias looked around and grinned when he spotted tris on the corner. christina was giggling along with her as they watched a bug crawl on marlene's arm. 

he was about to walk towards her and ask her to be his partner but someone beat him to it. he growled when he saw edgar tapping tris's shoulder and asking her something with a smile on his face.

tobias silently walked up the them and listened to what they were saying.

"partners? for pwoject?" tris questioned and tobias cooed at the adorable way she pronounced project.

"yeah you and me"

the girl titled her head and shook it, shrugging his shoulders, "but i 'weady have partner" she explained.

edgar furrowed his brows.

"who?"

tris looked around and beamed when she saw that tobias was standing behind them. she took a step towards him and grabbed his hand.

"tobias be partner" she asked sweetly with a grin.

"yes of course tobias be pawtner" tobias murmured as he kissed her cheek for more than three seconds. she shrieked with happiness and hugged the boy by his side, making him smirk.

edgar scowled at him but tobias ignored it, only focusing on the pretty little girl he was crushing on.

"alright everyone back inside" the teacher called out and the children obeyed, walking back inside to the classroom in an orderly fashion.

school soon ended and tobias was walking out. but he wasn't alone.

nope, he was walking with tris and they were holding hands.

tobias was exploding on his insides because oh my god, he was holding hands with tris.

the younger girl was blushing and she was so happy because she was so fond of tobias. he was cuter than the princes in her movie collection.

"meet daddy?" tobias asked as he looked down at her. she nodded and the couple walked up to a smiling marcus.

"well what do we have here?" he asked bending down and waving at tris who shyly waved back, face hidden in tobias' shoulder.

"dad I have project and twis partner so me go her house twoday" tobias explained. marcus laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"well buddy it doesn't work that way, I gotta meet tris' parents first" he told his son who pouted and look down at tris with a smiled.