1O. summer vacation

Obviously Tobias's costume is in a bigger size as well as caleb's.

chapter 1O
summer vacation

9 months later

Tobias closed his superman suitcase and pushed it off his small bed, the heavy object falling down with a loud thud. his 5 year old self cheers when seeing his small accomplishment.

"dad!" he calls out, "I finished"

footsteps are heard and soon his dad is walking in with a smile on his face, "good job bud"

marcus picks up the suitcase with easiness as his son gapes.

  "alright go downstairs and I'll make you breakfast so we can head out" he told the blue eyed boy who nodded and wasted no time in running downstairs.

the older man followed him and entered the kitchen as he watched his kid hop in a stool. Marcus turned on the tv and Tobias focused on the cartoons playing as his dad made pancakes and a bowl of oatmeal.

"eat up, all of it" he said as he slid the two plates on the table and took a seat next to Tobias.

the two happily are together, Marcus reading the news in his iPad and the younger boy focused on his show.

halfway through their breakfast the phone rang and Tobias' head shot up, a smile spreading across.

"it's her!" he exclaimed. before marcus could utter a word Tobias was jumping out of his chair and running to the living room where the phone was ringing.

He picked it up and quickly answered, "hello?" he murmured into the speaker enthusiastically.

"tobwias!" another excited voice said and he sighed dreamily as he recognized it, his smile never leaving.

"hiya my girl" he murmured.

"mommy said that she needs to speak to your daddy. but I wanted say hi to you fwist" she told him quietly, and it almost sounded like she was telling him a secret.

Tobias laughed and blushed, but he wouldn't admit it, "am happy you said hi fwist, will I see you later?"

"yeah"

"and get kwisses?" he questioned biting his thumb.

"mm I think so" she responded shyly with a little giggle that warmed Tobias's big heart. he sighed dreamily and pouted when his dad took the phone from him.

"alright lover boy, go finish getting ready" he said and Tobias huffed but obeyed, walking away while hearing his dad asking tris to get her mommy.

he reluctantly went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with his sponged bob toothbrush. he hummed a song that had been stuck in his head while he did so and flashed a big smile to make sure his teeth were clean.

they looked alright to him so he walked out and went to find his dad who was gathering everything they needed for the trip.

the little boy was so excited.

they were going to disneyland and Tobias had never been there in his five years of life but he had heard that the place was amazing and that everyone's dreams could come true in the magical land.