O7. accidental kisses

chapter O7
accidental kisses

tobias was happily sitting in a table close to the door, peacefully building a colorful crooked building out of blocks. he was waiting for tris like he usually did on the mornings.

the sound of the door opening made his head snap but he sighed sadly when he didn't spot the beautiful blond.

instead his friends were walking towards him holding hands with tris' friends.

what is going on? he questioned as he watched zeke and uriah place shauna's and marlene's lunch boxes in their cubbies.

he could see christina and will behind them, both of them standing dangerously close.

when they finally sat down with him he asked the six of them about it watching as their faces turn a shade of red.

"well mawene is gwilfiend" uriah said happily as he kissed the little girl' cheek.

"shauna too" Zeke murmured hugging his now girlfriend close. tobias hummed and then turned his eyes to will, raising his perfect brow.

"and you?"

"cwis too? sort of" he explained and his cheek were even redder now.

"oh" tobias muttered as he stared down at his Legos with a visible frown on his face.

how come his friends have girls and he doesn't? he knows for a fact that they don't love them half as much as he loved tris. loves.

the door opened again and tris finally walked inside. she was wearing a pair of purple shorts, a my little pony white shirt with a leather jacket on top and her favorite pale flats.

he pushed his chair back and runs up to her, grabbing her lunchbox and placing it in the cubby. tris giggles into her hand as he kisses her cheek.

and maybe she blushed. just maybe.

"alright everyone, get on the circle" mrs. p called out. tobias hesitated but finally took her hand and led her to the circle of kids.

she followed him happily and they both sat down right next to their friends.

the teacher grabbed a book from a shelf and began reading it out with exaggerated sound effects that had the kids cracking up.

science finally came and the kids were excited because their class was taking place outside. they all had partners but of course the kids decided to sit with their group of friends.

the girls were laying down on some blankets looking and examining the clouds for the project while the boys wrote down what they said.

the teacher was of course helping them.

tobias saw they were missing a question so he stood up and walked up to tris. he was so focused on reading the answers they had already written down that he didn't notice the rock in front of him.

so of course he ended up tripping, dropping his notebook on the side and falling on top of the poor little blond who gasped.

before they could even let out a scream their lips connected and everyone around them stared in shock.

tris and tobias stared at each other with wide eyes but didn't dare to move.

seconds pass and tobias' four year old brain finally starts processing what is happening.

he slowly closed his eyes and began kissing her like he had seen the grown up do. tris mimicked him and felt as he placed his hand on her cheek.

they were kids, the didn't know what to do so they just kept their lips connected and smiled shyly.