03 | luke & michael

edited 01.19.17

that me and my baby sis [old picture of me jesus christ]

l u k e

"Why are you in such a hurry to go home, Luke?" Ashton asked, smacking Calum's hand off of his shoulder.

Ashton was Luke's other best friend, a quiet guy that intimidated a lot of people with his large muscles and harsh glares. Ashton was also kind of a man-whore, always in bed with a new someone every week. They only lasted a week as well; Ashton said he didn't like the commitment.

Calum, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. He was a bookworm, the smartest of the friend group, and completely into having morals and absolutely no intention of losing his virginity just yet. Not until he met the right person, in high school or not. He was a bright ball of sunshine in most cases, the one to always know how to make everyone laugh and cheer random strangers up just with a simple, dimpled smile.

"Today's Friday, right?" Luke asked, stopping in the middle of the school hall. Ashton and Calum looked at him, confused at what he had just asked.

"Mate," Ashton started off slowly with a scoff. "It's Monday."

"Why do you ask?" Calum asked as he laid his head on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton shoved him off, Calum glaring at him momentarily before looking at Luke with giant, furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh nothing," Luke heavily blushed. "Just have to take Rosalie out for cupcakes on Friday," Luke smirked before biting his lip, trying to sustain his giggles at his own very lame joke.

"You've got a sugar daddy!" Ashton exclaimed loudly. "I knew it!" He turned to Calum. "Bitch where's my fifty bucks?"

"We didn't even bet on this!" Calum fought back.

"You still owe me." Ashton snapped. Luke rolled his eyes, walking towards his friend, Ella.

Ella was probably one of the most tomboyish girls there ever was. She was just that girl who was insanely beautiful, but if anyone told her that she'd beat them up. She wore baggy clothing that hid her skinny body and stole clothes from the boys - all the time. She spoke sarcasm like a second language and wasn't afraid to hit someone when they spoke to her wrongly. She was the epiphany of all tomboys.

"El, they're making fun of me!" Luke whined, falling into Ella's unopened arms. Ella gasped as she looked at the tall figure burying his face in her chest as she pats his back awkwardly.

"Uhm," she trailed off, looking at Ashton and Calum who were approaching while still fighting. "Shut up!" She yelled at the two, running her fingers through Luke's hair.

The two boys looked at Ella bewildered, before silencing. Luke unlatched himself from the girl, smiling at her before poking her dimpled cheek.

"If this thing with your sugar daddy doesn't work out," Ashton muttered nonchalantly. "Ella and Luke would make cute babies."

Ashton wasn't lying. Ella was strangely beautiful and Luke was fricken hot so their children would look like gods.

"Luke has a sugar daddy?" Ella asked, folding her arms over her chest to throw a quizzical look towards the young blonde. "Is that why you ditched me last Friday?"