04 | luke

edited 01.19.17

l u k e

"Hi, Lukey!" Rosalie jumped onto the couch next to Luke who was scrolling through his phone and channel surfing on the television at the same time. Of course, with Luke's upmost luck, he stopped on one of those channel's where they give out free pörn.

"Shit!" Luke tried to turn off the tv, his eyes widening when the button wouldn't work. Rosalie looked at the screen in confusion, just watching Luke frantically try to get the button unstuck.

"Luke! I'm home! And I brought company!" Liz said as the front door shut. The moans from the television got louder as Luke accidentally hit the volume button.

A loud gasp was heard from the living room doorway as Luke had just shut off the television, blushing heavily at his mum as he turned around. Rosalie, being the little curious four-year-old she was, starting asking questions.

"Mum, what were those two doing?" She asked, her golden curls flopping around as she leaned against the back of the couch to gaze up at her mum. Liz was already glaring at Luke who was blushing and looking guilty.

"Bad things Rosie," Liz spoke as though she was trying to keep ear calm. She sent Luke a look, one that clearly stated; "I am going to snap your head off."

Luke looked away from his mum, looking down at his phone which had a text message from the one and only-

"CALCIUM HOOD EVERYONE!" Calum's overly loud and obnoxious voice boomed throughout the house, breaking the tension between mother and son.

"Mum you brought Calum over?" Luke asked. "That's hardly good company."

"Hah, love you too Lucas," Calum replied bitterly, looking at Liz and noticing her angry glare at Luke. Calum put his hands on his hips, putting full sassiness into it. "What did you do to my momma Hemmings?"

"Nothing-"

"Don't talk back!" Calum hissed, making Liz crack a smile and Rosalie giggle. Luke glared at his friend, thinking of a million ways to strangle him. "Now what did you do to my queen?"

Instead of answering, Luke just stood up, walking up the stairs to his room. Calum sent a shy smile towards the two women of the house and walked after his friend, taking two steps at a time.

Luke fell face down on his bed, letting out a groan when Calum fell on top of him so the two were back to back.

"Your butt's on my butt," Calum spoke giddily. "This is like sèx itself."

Luke rolled over, making Calum fall off the twin sized bed that could barely fit the blonde giant beanstalk himself, and eyed the boy who looked shocked on the ground.

"Ashton gave you that bløwjob didn't he?" Luke asked, watching Calum nod happily. "Why don't you two just date already?"

"Because that's gay," Calum answered with a huff, standing up.

"And so are you." Luke fell back on the pillows, looking up at his white ceiling.

"Not as gay as you," Calum retorted quickly, dodging the pillow Luke threw at him and laughing - only to get hit in the face with a lamp.

"WHAT THE HELL LUKE?" Calum squealed, clutching his red face as tears welded in his eyes. Luke laughed, grabbing the lamp that had surprisingly didn't break and fixed it, plugging it back in while Calum ran to the bathroom that was connected to Luke's room just by a single wooden door.

"I am not gay, just bi-curious, you idiot." Luke rolled his eyes as Calum walked back in, pouting while cautiously walking to the bed.

"Whatever. We all know you prefer guys." Calum shrugs. "Wanna go out?"

"What?" Luke asked.

"Ewe no- I'd never! But I mean as in getting out of this house." Calum exclaimed, falling back onto the bed and looking up at Luke. "You really thought I was asking you out?"

"No you flaming taco, I just wasn't sure what you were saying." Luke rolled his eyes.

"You know, Rosalie is so lucky to have such an amazing brother." Calum huffed out in annoyance with no intention of really making Luke feel proud. Luke rolled his eyes once again, tugging on his shoes.

"Lukey! Cally! I wanna play princesses!" Rosalie knocked on Luke's bedroom door lightly.

"If you have any intentions of making me the princess," Luke opened his bedroom door, "I'm not playing with you." Rosalie furrowed her (honestly barely-there-eyebrows because of how blonde her hair was) and dropped the extra princess's tiara and matching wand on the hallway floor. 

The young girl sent Calum, the next victim of her pout, a pleading look, hoping he wouldn't deny her charm like her evil older brother. Luke also sent Calum a look, one that wasn't exactly the most intimidating thing in the world, but enough to make the Maori boy give in.

"I'm sorry, princess," Calum swooped Rosalie up into his arms, "but Lukey and I are going to go to my house and play video games."

"I hate video games!" Rosalie sassed back, turning away from Calum with an upturned nose. She wiggled out of his arms and glared at the boys. "I'm not going with you guys!"

"Are you sure?" Luke asked, knowing that Calum did this on purpose. "We want you to come play Five Nights At Freddie's with us!"

Rosalie's eyes bulged out of her head and ran screaming.

Luke laughed and fist bumped with Calum, pushing the boy into the hallway and down the stairs.

"We'll be back!" Luke called. Liz nodded at them, sending a quick smile before turning back to the food she was cooking.

"Bye momma Hemmings!" Calum called as Luke slammed the front door shut. They walked to Calum's dad's yellow hummer. Calum's dad was always a little reluctant to let the boy actually drive the vehicle ever since Calum and Luke snuck into a bar one night and lost the keys.

"Where you wanna go?" Calum asked, starting the car. Luke smirked, running his hands through his hair a few times.

"I know the perfect place."

+
I've been listening to The Jonas Brothers all day.

Help.

I was going to put a really funny and quirky author's note right -> <- but I forgot and I CANT REMEMBER.

DAMN IM ON A ROLL TODAY.

Just kidding, love you babies