Rehearsals

Elsa's POV

Today would be the day that me and anna will pursue our dreams and become movie stars!

I went to the bathroom did my girly business,I put on on something simple striped sweater with white tank top and jeans with blue converse.

I went downstairs and saw Anna eating an apple.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked grabbing a apple from the fruit bowl.

"They had went to go see grandma..."

"Ready for today?" I bit my apple.

"Yeah...we already got this!" Anna laughed.

"Rehearsal starts at 10:00 it's about an hour drive so we should get going." I looked at my watch.

"Yeah lets go!" Anna threw me the keys.

*Time skip*

When we got to the studio The Two judges we saw from the auditions came up to us.

"Elsa! Anna! My stars of the movie! Being Chris Buck and the unstoppable Jennifer Lee here takes a lot of dedication and seeing that you two are dedicated to acting warms my heart like a warm hug!... hey! We should add that to the movie aye, jen?..." Chris nudged Jennifer's arm softly.

Jennifer just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Girls...you can go see Robert and Kristen to go practice your songs and then we can starr reading off the scripts!" Jennifer smiled and walked away with Chris.

We went to a room where we saw two people singing a song and playing on a piano.

"You must be Anna and Elsa!" Kristen hugged us.

"Yes! We are and we were sent here by Jennifer to practice our songs." I smiled, trying to hold in from screaming of excitement.

"For Elsa...here is..." Robert shuffled through the papers on the table.

"Let it go.." Robert handed me the song.

"And for Anna..." Robert shuffled through the papers again.

"For the first time in forever..." Robert handed Anna a paper.

After both practicing our songs thousands of times we finally got a break!

"I hope I haven't lost my voice..." I giggled

"Hey! Have you even texted or called Tadashi about getting the part?" Anna asked

Oh sweet snowflakes!

I forgot to text my own boyfriend about something I kept talking about!

"Thanks for reminding me!" I pulled out my phone and texted Tadashi

[Elsa:Bold, Tadashi:Bold and italics, Elsa's thoughts:italics]

Hey babe!

Hey Snow angel

I really feel bad for not communicating with dashi I have to make it up to him...someway...

Sorry I haven't been texting you lately....hate me?

Never will I ever hate you els..

Okay...but I still wanna hang out after rehearsal.... (●3●)

It took him a while to reply...

Wait..Rehersal?!...babe...you got the part?!? 0_o

I laughed at this more than I should have..