Disaster Strikes

A/N
Brace yourselves everyone...you are gonna hate me later on..

So here are tissues and weapons...also there is mature language..
Read with caution..

Elsa's POV

The plane ride was just great...note sarcasm here.

An evil kid kept kicking my chair when I was trying to video Chat Genie.

"So Anyway Gen--" I rolled my eyes and huffed from my nose
I turned around.

"Will you stop it?!" I yelled at the kid.

He just stuck out his tongue.

"I will tell your mom!" I pointed at his mom next to him. She was asleep wearing headphones.

The kid pouted and crossed his arms.

I turned back around.

"Okay, sorry about that...Genie I need this break...we all do...trust me we will all be safe trust me...after five months we will all be renewed and refreshed...Jack even said he found a place already..." I smiled.

"Yep! Five story mansion with ten bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large living room, dining room,and kitchen with a infinity pool and jacuzzi..." Jack leaned in next to me to show Genie the house.

"Quite a mouthful Frost..." Genie smiled.

"They call it a vacation for a reason G' " Jack smirked.

"Maybe you should take one Genie... you should go on a cruise...Agents need vacations too..."

"Hardy Har Har, very funny Elsa but When you're an agent there's no such thing as a vacation...all we get it five minute naps and we work! No freedom...the joys of Hollywood..." Genie sighed.

"It's okay...I'm gonna give you a break for a while if it--" I was cut off by that kid again.

I smiled annoyingly and started huffing out of my nose repeatedly.

"Excuse me..." I said to Genie

I turned my body around.

"Little Boy! Will you quit it! I'm trying to talk with someone!" I said.

"I don't care! I'm bored!" The little boy stuck out his tounge again.

"That's it I'm telling your mom!" I said then tapped the lady sitting next to him.

She hummed in response.

"Yes?" The lady asked.

"Sorry to wake you but your son is kicking my seat and I'm trying to talk with someone..." I said as innocently as possible.

"Jamie! Is this true?" The lady asked.

"No!" Jamie whined

"Jamie..." Jamie's mom crossed her arms.

"Fine!" Jamie crossed his arms.

'Now apologize..." Jamie's mom said.

"Yeah Jamie...apologize..." I grinned.

"Sorry Lady..." Jamie Mumbled.
"I humbly accept your apology..." I smiled.

I held out my hand Jamie shook it.

"Thank you.." I told Jamie's Mom

She smiled.

I turned back around, and sighed.

"Okay, Genie like I said. I'll give you a break if you want..." I smiled.

"Yeah, I can manage on my on too.." Jack leaned in.