Forgetting Myself

Hiccup's POV

I was watching TV until a news report came on.

"It's been two months and Movie star Jack Frost is still missing...He was last seen March 2nd...There has not been any reports from anyone finding the Star." The reporter said.

Yeah...It's been about two months and none of us has heard from Jack.

Not even Elsa.

After her parents funeral her and Anna's popularity grew and grew.

We barely talked to each other anymore.

They just seemed different...

Today we went to a birthday party for Demi Lovato. (A/N YES. I am a Lovatic!)

By the time we got there we saw Anna and Elsa...different just like I said.

Then they walked up to us.

"Hic,Mer,Punzie,Flynn...how are you darlings?" Anna put her hands on her hips.

I can't believe my eyes...Anna never wore short dresses...or wore gigantic fur coats.

"Its Eugene..." Eugene rolled his eyes.

"Ooh, was it always like that?..yeah you should totally keep Flynn, it so suits you!" Anna hugged her coat.

"Anna...we wanted to know if you heard anything from--" Anna cut me off.

"Oh okay nice chat! Oh look there's my Bestsest friend Cruella! Tata now! Ciao!" Anna walked away..But her hips swaying back and forth like a stiff model.

Jeez...where's kristoff to knock some sense into her.

Elsa stayed quiet and on her phone, typing madly.

"Elsa..have you heard from--" Elsa cut me off.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Elsa looked confused.

"Elsa! Are you serious?" Punzie crossed her arms.

"I am so serious I know I wouldn't hang out with you if I was wearing Plaid!" Elsa laughed.

That really hurt...

"I mean I'm too famous to hang with people like you...I'm on top of the world...your days are over! Its my time to shine!" Elsa smiled and put her hands on her hips.

"Elsa,are you kidding?! We we're there for you when your parents died! We we're there for you when Tadashi left you!" I blurted.

Elsa eyes gotten wider.

And moved her hands slowly from her hips.

"I don't know who you think you are or where you came from...Tadashi didn't leave me...he went away for a while.." Elsa's lips started to quiver.

"Oh, are you sure about that?" Punzie stepped up.

Elsa's POV

How did they know that?

*Flashback*

"Anna I'm going to the park!" I called upstairs and grabbed my laptop.

"Okay! Be careful and don't be late, It's Pizza Wednesday!" Anna said.

"Alright.." I giggled. .

*time skip*

I walked to the top of a hill where there was a huge tree. I sat under the tree and opened my computer.

I was just looking up YouTube videos until I got a video call from tadashi.

I answered.

"Hey Snow angel!"