Twisted Paradise

Elsa's POV

After Jack set me on the gurney, the paramedic wrapped a blanket around me and gave me a breathing mask.

Anna came up to me with Hiccup and the others.

"Guys...I--" Hiccup cut me off.

"We should be the one's apologizing..." Hiccup smiled.

Anna hugged me.

"Don't do that again....I love you Elsa..."

"I love you too Anna..."

"Hey, what happened anyway?" Punzie Asked.

"I think...Jack wasn't himself...something was wrong...who goes on a trio for two months without conacting anybody?...I think it's Toothiana..." I bit my lip.

The others just stared at each other with worry.

Jack's POV

"Why'd you it Frost?" Officer Calhoun circled me.

"I didn't do it!--Well I did but it wasnt me! I was under a spell! well not a spell...more like Hypnosis!"

"Hypnosis? Really Frost? That's what you're gonna go with?" Calhoun sat on the table.

"You have to believe me!" I looked around and leaned in.

"It was Tooth...she kidnnaped me and held me hostage for two months...This  morning she let me go but some guy he Hynotised me to kill Elsa...I swear I love her and I wouldn't hurt her..."

Calhoun looked at me up and down.

"I wouldn't believe you even if you paid me!"

"What?!"

"Leave! To the cells with you..."

Calhoun shooed me away and another officer led me to a cell.

He opened the bars and I walked in, the officer closed the bars.

I looked at the other prisoners....Stone Cold killers..It made me shudder.

I sat down next to a biker lady, she had teased brown hair, leather jacket and black pants.

Next to her was a younger looking girl, she had a mini leather skirt and fishnet stockings and a tube top.

"Hey kid." The older lady nudged me.

"Yes?" I turned her way.

"What you in for?" The lady giggled.

"I was trying to kill...my uh...g-girlfriend..." I looked down.

The lady laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Your'e lyin' I know a liar when I see one. It's my superpower.." The lady winked playfully.

"Name's Joan..." The lady held out her hand.

"Jack..." I shook it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"My daughter thought that she could go to a party with college kids...I ended up attacking kids.." Joan shrugged, and pointed at the girl next to her chewing gum loudly.

"It's not my fault I wanna have fun, mom jeez!" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Chloé?" Joan sighed.

"Anyway hun, whatever really happened you need to get your girlfriend toot sweet because young love doesn't last long...make it count...You need to show this girl you really love her..." Joan smiled.