I need you

Jack's POV

Elsa and Anna already for four freaking awards and a grammy!

There's already Merchandise for the movie!

I tried not to sound mad at the Oscars last night but I'm the best!

I need to get my mind off of this...

I turned on the TV and it was Daily Gossip.

Cinderella was talking about Frozen with the directors!

"What do you think about the rumors being a copy of ROTG?" Cinderella smiled.

"We try not to compare really...it's supposed to be a remake of The Hans Christian Anderson's Snow Queen..." Chris sat up.

"Yeah...we don't understand why everyone thinks it's a copy...Maybe rumors or just crazy opinions but the people who helped film the movie knows what we are trying to accomplish..and that would be to inspire everyone that the love of family will thaw a frozen heart..." Jennifer smiled.

Maybe I've been to hard on them...

Maybe I am Jealous...

Maybe...those feelings for Elsa are real...

But...I still can't belive she got 4 is Oscars!

I got a call from Hiccup...

"Hey Hic--"

"Jack!Turn to channel 7 right now!"

"What? Why?"

"No time to explain just go!"

I turned to channel 7.

"Earlier Today, Rising Movie stars Anna and Elsa Arendelle we're involved in a car accident..."

"WHAT?!" I screamed

"It was also reported to that the parents we're in the vehicle ...the conditions of the family are still unknown..." The reporter frowned.

"Where are they now?!" I tried sounding calm but failed.

"The Golden Oak Hospital.Hurry up! We're all waiting for you!" Hiccup hung up the phone.

"Please be okay..." I told myself grabbing my hoodie.

*time skip*

I got to the hospital, luckily no one recognized me...Well I did have on sunglasses and a hood.

I always worried about no one remebering me before...but now all that matters to me is Elsa...

"Hello...how may I Help you?" The receptionist asked me.

"Can you tell me the room..for Elsa Arendelle..."

"Sir,many people have asked us that and we cannot give you that information..."

The receptionost pointed behind me and there we're about 50 people with get well posters and huge balloons and Teddy Bears.

"No..you see Elsa knows me..." I whispered.

"Yeah,like we haven't heard that one before..."

"No seriously...me and Elsa are close! Honest! Please, I need to see her..." I whisper yelled.

"What is your realation to Ms.Arendelle?..." The receptionist asked raising a brow.

"Im her...uh...Im her boyfriend..." I bit my lip.

"Name?"

Oh no...

"Jack...Frost..." I took my sunglasses off.