Finale

Elsa's POV
Anna was holding Sophie and Gave her her bottle. She was a great Aunt.

I smiled at them.

I turned on the TV then sat down next to Anna who just smiled at me.

"She looks like mom...don't you think?" Anna had tears gathered up in her eyes.

"Yeah...but she has the same green eyes as her aunt..." I smiled.

"Mom and Dad would be proud...being grandparents and All..." Anna smiled, she let a tear fall but I wiped it from her cheek.

"I bet they're looking down at us being our guardian angels..." I smiled and a tear escaped my eye.

Me and Anna hugged with Sophie still in her arms. So I was basically hugging her while Anna's chin rested on my shoulder.

We looked at each other and giggled.

I couldn't have asked for a better sister...

"We would like to congratulate Elsa Arendelle and Jack Frost on their Engagement and their baby girl, Sophie." The news Anchor smiled and a picture of me and jack in the hospital with Sophie in my Arms.

I smiled softly.

Jack walked in and kissed Sophie's tiny cheek then kissed me and sat in my lap.

"Uh Jack...What are you doing?" I asked

"Sitting..." Jack shrugged

"No...why are you sitting on me? Your heavy!" I said heavy dramatically like I was out of breath.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" I asked.

"Yeah...so?" Jack asked.

"Jack you do know if I your sitting in my lap and my hands are in fists....close to your genitals...do you really wanna take that chance?" I narrowed my eyes and put my hands in fists.

"Pass..." Jack got up quickly.

"I'm gonna get something to eat you guys want anything?" Punzie walked in but was heading to the door.

"No.." I shook my head.

"Yeah some fries..." Anna smiled

"Whatever you see get it...I'll eat it." Jack smirked.

"Got it!" Punzie walked out the door.

*time skip*

I woke up to the sound of baby screams.

"Jack...Go...its your turn..." I shook Jack's arm without opening my eyes.

"But I did it last night..." Jack said sleepily.

"It's 3:30 in the morning! One of you get your child!" Hiccup yelled from next door.

"I'll get her..." Jack got up and went in the room next door the crying stopped and Jack came in with Sophie.

Jack sat in the bed rocking Sophie.

I crawled to Jack from behind and put my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Get used to it...because it's your shift every night..." I kissed Jack's cheek and went back to my spot and laid down.

"Wait every night?" Jack turned around.

"Good night babe..." I smiled.

"What about your turns?" Jack asked.

"Love you..." I drifted off to sleep.

*the next morning*

"We should go out today...its beautiful out..." I said to the others while looking out the window sipping my coffee.

They were eating breakfast.

"Good idea...but where?" Merida asked

"Anywhere...I think we should go somewhere public for one last time..." I smiled.

"One last time? What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"Guys we've been bothered with rumors and such for Years now....we deserve a break...and I don't want to seem selfish or anything I just don't want Sophie to grow up without her mom and dad because of their careers...If you don't agree then I understand but no matter what I'm taking Sophie with me." I bit my lip

"Take Sophie? Tell me Elsa...where are you gonna go without being recognized?!" Jack yelled.

"There are lots of places...like back to LA...or maybe Florida....even though..." I trailed off thinking of bunny.

"I think Elsa has a point..." Anna stood next to me.

The others started to walk towards me except Jack.

"Jack...think about it...do you want your daughter to grow up without you?" Hiccup asked.

Jack looked at me then sighed in defeat.

"Can we still keep the cars?"'Jack asked in a whiny tone.

I smiled and shook my head no.

"Elsa! No you can't do this! At Least let me keep one! " Jack begged.

"One! Jack...one!" I put up my index finger.

"You are amazing!" Jack kissed my cheek and ran to the garage.

*Time Skip*

We signed all the autographs...took selfies and more one last time.

"You all are the best fans ever!" I yelled out to the crowd.

Last time doing this...

Goodbye fame,Hello old life...