1

I lifted my high waisted pleated tennis skirt up to my waist and buttoned it up. I grabbed my pastel pink cropped shirt and slid it onto my body.

My white thigh highs were falling down slowly below my knees. My long black hair was cascading over my shoulders and the slightly beaten up doc martins were tied and ready to go.

I looked at myself a few times in the mirror before leaving my bedroom and walking to my kitchen counter to grab a piece of fruit.

I was always late to meet my boyfriend, Michael Clifford at the bus stop, but today I was the first one their and it felt nice to be alone in the cool breeze and having some time to think about everything.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of large hands grip my waist and a pair of cold lips being attached to my neck.

I smiled and tilted my head sideways letting the feeling of pure lust take me away. I frowned when I felt the lips detach from my neck and move to my cheek pressing an ever so delicate kiss.

I turned and smiled even more when I saw my gorgeous red haired boyfriend standing and admiring my features.

I poked his chest and kissed his lips before looking into his eyes and whispering "morning, handsome".

He smiled at my pet name for him and pulled my waist a little closer to him "morning, gorgeous". I immediately felt my cheeks get hot. After about 1 year or dating I still seemed to get all giddy inside when he called me these pet names.

He let go of my waist and smiled when he saw his best friend Patrick walking towards us. I saw my best friend ally following shortly behind Patrick.

She came running up to me and started talking about how her boyfriend Harry had forgotten to invite her to a party he went to last night.

Ally always worried, either she wasn't good enough for Harry, Harry didn't like her and was using her, or the usual he's cheating on me. When in reality Harry fucking loved the living hell out of ally. He treated her like a princess, a queen even.

------------------------------------------

When the bus arrived I noticed a unfamiliar face sitting in the back of the bus. We had a brief stare down until I awkwardly looked down and started walking to the back where me and Michael usually sat.

I finally got to the seat and saw that Michael had a smirk on his face, which only ever means bad news. Before I had the chance to sit I was grabbed and kissed roughly by Michael. I wasn't sure why he did that but I went along with it and kissed back.

He pulled away and smiled, I sat down still quite confused. Then I head a scoff and a voice speak up "mate, need to try any harder?".

{ short little intro type of thing just to get y'all talking }