8

( !annoying! but trust me I know it seems like she's just giving it all up for someone she doesn't know but it all happens for a reason)

It was the morning after and I had immediate regrets. First that I got shìt faced last night, secondly I couldn't remember anything in the world from last night, lastly that I had an extremely uncomfortable dress on and and Ashton was sleeping on the floor.

I quickly got up when I saw Ashton on the floor sleeping. "What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled at the sleeping body who was turning around to face me. He was only in his jeans from last night.

He chuckled and looked up at me "relax, we didn't do anything last night. I don't think we did at least." I widened my eyes and held my head in my hands attempting to stop my pounding headache.

I sighed and sat on my bed. "God. Michael will kill me." I said partially scared. "He won't touch you!" Ashton growled and I flinched at his sudden mood change.

"Oh okay.." I got up and pulled my dress off not really thinking of the fact Ashton was just across the room. I tugged on my pink Victoria secret set and shrugged my shoulders.

I changed into my pajamas and moaned at the feeling of relief and comfort. I picked up Ashton's shirt and threw it at him. "Put it on and I'll go make some coffee with Advil." I stated.

He nodded and got up heading into the bathroom I assume to change and wash up.

I went to the kitchen and started making the coffee while trying to find the Advil for us to take.

After a few seconds of rummaging through the cabinets I found it and the coffee was nearly done. I poured a glass of water and brought it up stairs with four Advil pills.

When I walked into my room, right before I knocked on the bathroom door I heard a grunt and groan. I didn't question it much assuming he was just complaining about his headache.

I knocked on the door and told him the Advil was on my night stand. He gave a quick ok before groaning again.

I went downstairs after taking my Advil . I sighed when the coffee maker beeped signaling that it was done. I sighed and poured my coffee into any mug.  I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and saw Ashton red faced and his shirt finally on.

"What took you so long?" I asked. He coughed and looked at his hands "um nothing I was just trying to um- fix my hair!" He said sounding like he was proud he came up with an excuse.

"Okay?" He smiled and grabbed his mug taking a sip of coffee. "This coffee is good." I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We walked up to my room and I sat on my bed drinking my coffee.

"What time are you going to head out?" I asked. He pouted "why so eager for me to leave, kitten."

"Don't call me that." I scolded "and because my boyfriend that hates you is coming over in about an hour."

He smirked "I'll leave in about an hour, then." I sighed and drank more coffee.

"If he see you here you're fucked. So am I." I sighed. Ashton just looked at me and laughed slightly

"I'll leave now." I shook my head "you don't have to leave now now just leave a few minutes before he comes."

Ashton nodded and walked over to her dresser. "Who's that guy?" He asked her.

She just shrugged "I'm not sure, apparently he's my dad." Ashton nodded in acknowledgement.

Ashton didn't push the subject further and she was thankful that he respected her privacy.

I was about to ask Ashton if he wanted to go eat but then my phone buzzed.

Mikey- I'm coming over a little early...okay maybe I'm at your door right now. come and open it for me :(

I squealed in a kind of scared way because Ashton was in my room and Michael was at my door.

"Ashton you need to leave like now." I told him while pushing him toward the window.

"No, Kit"

"You have to, he's at the door"

"You said in about an hour!"

"I lied?"

"Ugh, I'm not jumping out the window."

"I'll push you then"

Ashton sighed and groaned tugging on his roots. He opened my window and climbed out as quickly and quietly as he could which soon ended up in him slipping and falling on his back.

"Sorry." I mouthed while running downstairs and opening the door. "Hey, babe." I said trying to catch my breath.