5

It took a few seconds for me to realize that Ashton was getting beat up by Michael and some guy I couldn't really see that well. 

The first thing I could think of doing is at least to try and pull Michael and this mystery guy off of Ashton. So that's exactly what did and failed miserably.
At this point I was yelling and tugging on Michael to get off of him and he just wouldn't budge.

I soon got extremely irritated and punched Michaels arm which caused him to halt his actions and turn to look at me while the other guy was brushing his hands off on his jeans.

I looked into Michaels eyes and I witnessed a different emotion in his eyes, it was almost as if he had a mixture of sadness, and jealousy, but that soon changed when he grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips, then my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, baby." was all he said before Ashton came and punched his jaw. I yelled out for him to stop punching my boyfriend but he also wouldn't budge.

I got ahold of Ashton's arm and pulled him back running over to Michael who's face was full of blood. I held back a sob and pulled him up, running out of the house and into my car.

I laid Michael down on my bed once we reached my house and caressed his cheek. "Baby, are y-you okay?" was all I could manage to say before tears started streaming down my face.

He sat up and groaned in pain. I sighed and wiped my face. "You good?" I said and all he did was groan.

I decided that he just needed some rest so I tucked him in and left him laying on my bed. I was walking out of my room and heading to the living room when I heard him say quietly "she's going to hate me for this."

I decided not to push it, mostly because he was probably saying random shit due to all the drinks he had consumed at the party.

-
-
-
-
-

a/n : little authors note just to let you guys know that I'm going to be doing longer chapters it's just that I'm super tired right now and I wanted to update.
also a lot of drama will be involved in this story if I'm honest. but trust me everything in every chapter will happen for a reason.