3

{PLAYLIST NEXT CHAPTER!!!}

He looked up at me lazily and smiled. "Yeah, sure." He replied. I smiled and helped him up and not to my surprise I failed miserably causing me to fall on top of him as the bus hit a bump.

I chuckled and pushed myself off of him "sorry" I mumbled and blushed. He shook his head and apologized to me. I nodded shyly and we were both just standing looking at each other.

He finally spoke up "I'm Ashton" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and said "I'm kit" he smiled wide exposing his deep dimples that if I'm honest made me smile, really hard.

"I love that name, its original." I shrugged. "I don't like it all to much." I said. He tilted his head and looked at me confused. "Why not, it's a neat name." He told me.

I smiled wider but soon my smile faded as Michael called my name but then growled and grabbed my wrist quickly and quietly telling me not to talk to Ashton.

I pushed Michael off scoffing "why not". He looked shocked and frowned at my response. "Babygirl, trust me please. I wouldn't ever hurt you. So please listen to me."

I sighed and nodded "fine, only because you wouldn't ever try to hurt me and you're buying me ice cream after school" was all I said before running of the school bus and walking to school.

-

I honestly hate third period, it's with all my worst enemies. such as lindsey the stereotypic mean girl,  and all her little followers were with her in the class as well. There was also the soccer playing king Louis.

I swear the only person I liked in this class was Harry. Ally's boyfriend. He sat next to me and let his shoulder length hair fall, he also always wore these Hawaiian type of shirts which made me like Harry even more.

-

I also noticed how he was in this class as well.

He was a mystery to me and I wanted to know more so bad. I was sadly forbidden to though. I trust Michael with all my heart and he wouldn't just make this up so I'm listening to him.

As usual I found myself overthinking it. Repeatedly asking myself 'why would he ban me from talking to someone I've never see? I want to know more about him.

Ashton was so interesting, I had noticed how he had little stubble, how his light brow hair was perfectly put back without any trying, how he participated in class the whole period, he got all of the questions right, how he wore beat up black boots, kind of like mine, also how his eyes light up every the teacher talked about something new.

This all fascinated me. I wanted to learn everything about him but I knew I couldn't, just not yet at least.

-

{ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS??, PLEASE SAY YES!!!}