6

It was the next morning and I was feeling a little dizzy because of all the memories that occurred last night were flooding into my brain.

I slowly got  up and went to my room to see Michael laying on the bed mouth slightly parted open and the sound of soft snores leaving his mouth.

I made my way over to the side of the bed and poked his cheek, he didn't move so I poked his arm, he still didn't move so I jumped on him and let's just say that woke him up.

He groaned and pushed me off of him causing me to fall off of him and fall onto the bed. I huffed and slapped his arm causing him to sit up and groan once more.

I got off the bed and pulled my pajama shorts up slightly. When I walked into the bathroom I felt a hand squeeze my butt and a pair of lips to meet my cheek.

"You look so stunning in the morning babe." was all he said before I turned around and faced him causing my hair to fall to my face.

He quickly pushed my hair out of my face and smiled. "You feeling okay, mike?" I asked.

He nodded and responded with "never been better". I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom.

Why is he being so nice and loving this morning?

Is it because of last night?

What is even going on?

Is it about what he said?

Fuck. Man.

All these thoughts flying in my head causing me to feel extremely light headed and dizzy once again.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and drank some water, Michael came following behind me and smiled for the second time this morning.

"That's it, what's up with you today, Mike?"  I asked him truthfully.
He chuckled and looked at me in my eyes "why is it impossible for s guy to love his girlfriend so much?" He questioned.

I smiled and bit my lip trying to hold
back a even bigger smile that tried to creep it's way onto my lips.

"Well it's just you're never this loving..." I admitted. He gasped and frowned slightly "I know I know, it's just I realized how lucky I am". He said.

"You just realized?" I asked and he chucked and shook his head. 

"Im gonna leave at like 1 today, is that okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Where are ya goin' ?" I asked his in return.

He looked at me and bit the inside of his lip "I-I'm just going to meet up with cal and luke to start planing out the 'band'?" he said with a hint of questioning in his voice.

I nodded and started to walk into my room for an outfit for tonight my since I'm going to another party later.
Soon after me choosing between nearly a billion dresses and outfits I finally chose a low cut velvet black dress that was pretty short.

Michael came into my room and told he was leaving to which I nodded and hugged him goodbye.

about 2 hours later...

it was 3 in the afternoon and I was about to take a nap when a loud and firm repetitive knocking sound came from my front door and I heard the what sounded like a man say "it's the police open up."

I immediately freaked out and started to panic. I opened the door to see a laughing Ashton staring at my frazzled self. I groaned loud and slapped his arm.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You scared me half to death you asshole!" I exclaimed.
He laughed harder and apologized.

I sighed and forgave him. "I'm sorry it's just that I-I wanted to a-ask y-you if you we-re okay." He said between laughing.

I looked at him questioningly. "What?" I asked.

"Well last night i tried to run after you to ask you but when I went to find you everyone said you had left with Michael so that's why I'm here" he told me breathing heavily.

I nodded understandingly and told him that I was fine. After that we talked for hours and hours until it was time for me to go to the party. 

"Well, I have to go now so I'll see ya?" I questioned. He nodded and insisted that he drives me to the party which I let him drive me.

We were at jades house and I was getting out of the car until he stopped me. I turned around and looked at him.

He pushed my hair out of my face and brushed my cheek. I blushed to the point where I was probably a tomato.

"You had something on your face.." He
said almost whispering. I smiled "do you wanna come inside with me?" I asked.

"Only as friends though, okay?"

"Only as friends."

1 hour into the party

I was already drunk; shitfaced even.
Ashton and me where currently dancing and Im pretty sure it was the alcohol taking over but I started grinding on Ashton and moving my hips to the loud beat blasting in the speakers.

Ashton and me moved in sync until I was stopped. I turned to see a smirking Ashton looking into my bloodshot eyes.

I smiled and walked over to the kitchen and thought about how much fun I'm having without having my over protective boyfriend crowding over me.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and just by the smell of aftershave I knew it was Ashton.

"You left me by myself baby."

"Bro, what-t?" I asked.