9

I brushed my hair back and rolled my eyes as my red tennis skirt kept ridding up. Today was the annual costume party at Chuck's house. I was trying to dress up as harlequin but my hair and skirt thought it would be funny to keep messing with me.

I put my hair into pigtails and spray painted one side red and the other a silver because it was the closest thing Ricky's had to blonde.

I put on my 'Daddy's little monster' shirt and fixed my white knee highs.
Michael was dressing up as the joker because he had just died his hair green.

I was finally satisfied and went to my front door grabbing my keys and phone. I yelled out goodbye to my mom who was probably crying over her ex.

I opened my door to see Michael  pulling up to my drive way and I hopped into the front seat while kissing Michaels cheek.

"Hey, baby." I said with a huge smile. I loved parties. But costume parties were my thing.

Michael looked me up and down.
"You like?" I asked and he shook his head "you stay near me at all times tonight, okay?" I groaned "I'm not a little kid, mikey."

"I know but you're hot."

"No, I'm not."

"You are."

"Whatever, lets go to this party."

We were at Chucks house and let me just say I forget how big it is every time. We were walking up to the lawn that had groups of teens groping and making out with each other.

I walked in and went straight for the kitchen to get drinks for me and Michael. I poured some blue drink into two red plastic cups and tried to find Michael.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw another girl I thought I'd never see again on top of Michael and trying to kiss him.

I dropped both drinks and ran straight towards her. When I was close enough I grabbed her by her extension filled pony tail and pulled her away.

She turned to me whining in pain and scratched my arm which made and jump on top of her and start punching and doing anything I could to hurt her.

"Get the fuck away from him, you dirty slüt!" I yelled while still hitting her. She groaned and starting kicking trying to get out of my grip.

I was blinded by anger and the only thing I could her was chanting and people laughing. I saw camera flashes and I felt two huge arms pulling me back.

I tried to fight back but whoever it was was too strong. I soon was forced off of her and I felt like I was going to pass out. I was breathing heavy, sweating, and the fact that this person wasn't letting go of me wasn't helping my anger.

When I calmed down a little and I could see clearly. I saw her laying down on the floor with a bloody lip, a few bruises on her over exposed legs and arms, I saw she had scratches on her face.

If she looked that bad I wonder how I look. I shook of my thoughts and Was finally released by the man who turned out to be Ashton.

I walked away from the scene scoffing as I walked past the slüt laying on the floor and went to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and groaned. I had a scratch on my cheek and on my lip, I didn't look as bad as her but still. I had bruises on my arms and a few cuts on my knees.

I rinsed my mouth and sat on the floor with my head in my hands until the door opened to revel Ashton standing there.

He sat next to me and patted my back.
"You okay there tiger?" He chuckled.
I looked at him and rolled my eyes not in the mood for any more jokes.

"Ashton, please leave me alone." I sighed. He looked at his hands "Michaels getting the car to take you guys home." He said.

I looked up immediately "No, No, No! He looks forward to this party all year I can't take that away from him all because some girl thinks he hot! I mean yeah she was going too far but I don't want him to leave." I groaned and got up.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the door to find Michael and I ran when I saw him in his car getting out.
"Mikey, baby no we aren't leaving." I told him.

He shook his head "Look at you. You need to go home." I pouted "I was going to for the crime fighting Harley quin." I stated while smirking.

He chucked and kissed my forehead "you look good but we're leaving."
"Mike no we aren't leaving this party, you look foreword to this party all year and I said no."

He sighed in defeat and nodded "fine only because I saw a killer game of beer pong going on inside!" He squealed.

I giggled and nodded "okay then. Go inside and join in before they start!" I pushed him towards the door.

After Michael was long gone I realized I had nothing to do. I went to the back of the house and sat by the pool just admiring the blue looking water.

After finally being in a calm state a pair of big hands pushed me into the water. I screamed  and yelled "what the fuck?!"

I turned around and saw Ashton and her standing behind me and laughing.
"Ashto-n. Why?" I managed to choke out while on the bridge of crying

He looked somewhat tired and weak but all I could think about was the fact that he pushed me while she was there.

I swam to the stairs and stomped out of the pool water pouring off of me as I stepped out. I ran inside and desperately tried to find Michael.

I went to the basement and saw him there with a bunch of other drunk teens playing the 'killer' game of beer pong.

I ran up to him water still dripping off of me and tears falling down my cheeks. He turned around to face me his face looking quite chill until he noticed me crying.

"What happened?!" He asked shocked. I shook my head "we need to go. Now."
He nodded and excused himself from the game grabbing my hand and taking me to his car.

We got inside his car and he started driving. "Are you okay?" He asked.
I shook my head no and closed my eyes feeling the wind hit my face from the opened window.

Worst night ever.