7

"You left me on the dance floor by myself" he pouted.

I giggled and grab his hand leading him to the backyard where they were rolling up blunt and smoking weed.

I looked up at Ashton and he smiled and sat me down next to him in this huge circle full of people who were smoking the weed.

They were playing truth or dare and soon enough I was asked the horrid question "truth or dare, kit". 

I obviously picked dare. Then, I was dared to make out with the hottest person in the circle. I couldn't do the dare though, I had mikey.

I told them pass so as my forfeit I had to smoke the weed.  After having to tell Ashton that he was daddy, kissing a girl, and almost stripping.

I was completely high and drunk which was a weird mix let me tell you. I was in the bathroom fixing my makeup and hair when the door opened to reveal a very crazy haired Ashton leaning on the door frame.

"Ugh, how am I going to get home ash?" I asked. He shrugged and walked closer to me closing the door behind him. I groaned not in the mood for his games.

"Stop I'm so tired." was the only thing I said before Ashton kissed me, it wasn't like the ones I've shared with Michael. It had a sense of fire and passion, Michael and I's were gentle and cuddly.

The passion took over me and I kissed him back gripping on his shirt collar. He pulled away but I moved in and we shared another fire filled kiss.

I pulled back and smiled at him, he frowned at tried to run away but I grabbed his wrist. "Where the fuck are you going?" I frowned. He shook his head and looked into my eyes,"why are you so damn tempting?" He asked as a rhetorical question.

I blushed and frowned, "I liked it." I said scared to admit the truth.

I couldn't bare to stare him in the eyes but all I heard him say whilst he was walking toward me was "we keep this between us" I nodded and felt his arms wrap around my waist I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck "okay." 

He lifted my chin up and said "promise?"  I looked up and told him "promise"