2

My eyes widened and I looked over to Michael who seemed to hear the same snobby remark. I could tell he was already furious because his jaw was clenched and his hands were turning red from gripping his book bag too tightly.

I tapped him and told him to just ignore it but knowing Michael he wouldn't "just ignore it". He got up and made his way to the back of the bus and before the other guy could even stand up to speak Michael punched him and just continuously punched him until the bus driver stopped him.

I looked into michaels dark yet sorrowful eyes. I was shocked. Why had he just punched the shît out of some random kid, I mean yes it was a dîck move for the mystery kid to just say what he had said.

Yet it still confused me as to why it affected Michael so much. I just decided to shrug it off before my thoughts started to get to serious.

Michael sat next to me and looked at me using his fingers to move my chin so that I would look at him. We were looking into each other eyes before he spoke up "I'm sorry you had to see that, baby girl." I just nodded and faced the widow.

Me being the anxious freak I was, I started to over think the situation even though it wasn't that big of a deal. I finally was snapped out of my deep thoughts by ally pushing Michael and sitting in between us, which made Michael chuckle and move his seat next to Patrick.

I looked over to ally, "what was that for?" I scoffed. She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly "what's happened now?". I shook my head and just sighed. "What do you need, Allison?" I asked. She leaned back and smiled "that new kid back their was really cut- hot" she chuckled.

I laughed lightly and poked her "Allison Marie Johnson!" I exclaimed "you're taken by a sex God himself, stop drooling over other guys!".

She laughed and looked towards the back of the bus. I noticed that the kid was trying to get up. I hesitantly went to the back of the bus and offered my hand out to the kid.

"Need a hand?"

{IM sO EXciTed fOr this StorY}