4

I was walking out of class talking to Harry about some party that's happening tonight. He was currently trying to get me to go but I just couldn't let myself go.

After about 10 minutes of arguing I caved in and decided to just go and let loose a little. At least I could invite ally so I hopefully wouldn't be alone the whole night.

-

I was laying in bed when ally came barging into my bed room with a small red dress that had some strap designs on the front where her stomach was and a pair of black boots. She looked amazing, like she looked really hot.

I gasped and looked at her like she had just killed someone. She jumped on me and looked into my eyes like I should know why she was dressed like that.

"W-why are you dressed like so hot?!" I asked her. She laughed "hello, we have a party to attend!" She said.

I sighed much louder than expected and ally just shook her head and told me to get up and find a dress.

-

I ended up wearing a strapless black dress that showed my curves amazingly. If I'm honest I only wore this dress to impress Michael and I just wanted tonight to be fun.

When we walked to the front door of the house you could tell that this party was over crowded and there was way too many already drunk teens making out everywhere.

I walked over to the kitchen to get myself a shot of anything that would get me drunk enough. I felt a pair of big hands grab my shoulders and spin me around, I couldn't quite see who it was only because of the dark room and strobe lights flashing everywhere.

"You look really good tonight, kitten"

My eyes widened at the word kitten only because no one has ever called me that before and i liked it. A lot.

I soon was able to see clearly and I noticed that it was Ashton standing in front of me. He called me kitten. I liked when he called me that. What's going on? All these questions running through my head made me take a seat on the floor still holding my red cup between my fingertips.

Ashton sat down next to me and started to play with my hair. "What are you doing, Michael is going to kill you if he finds us" I told him truthfully. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"trust me he won't touch me" he scoffed.

I bit my lip and nodded just sipping my drink while taking in all of Ashton's features. 

"You don't look to bad yourself, Ashton" was all I said before being pulled back and having my back slammed against someone.

{PLAYLIST}

catfish and this bottlemen- cocoon
halsey- gasoline
halsey- control
5sos- safety pin
catfish and the bottlemen- homesick
all time low- remembering sunday
marina and the diamonds- teen idol
5sos- vapor
5sos- catch 22