Chapter 13

Previously on Vampire Princess -

I placed the candle down and went to open up the window only to be interrupted by a cough.

It's him. King Harry Edward Styles.

The man that was mad at me before and probably still is.

I slowly turned around only to come face to face with the man I feared most of seeing.

I covered my mouth to stop the scream as it came out muffled. Tears streamed down my face in fear of the horrid creature in front of me.

"Hello Princess" a familiar voice said.

A voice that I heard a while ago.

A voice that was not Harry.

Nor Niall, Zayn, Liam or Louis.

****************************************************************************************************

Ella's Pov:

His voice made me want to run away forever and never come back. For once I actually miss Harry and want to see him.

In front of me stood Josh.

Harry's arch enemy and the man that attacked Harry's kingdom.

"Don't look so happy to see me. You knew we were going to meet soon" Josh said sarcastically.

I didn't say anything I just stared at him hoping that he would disappear and never come back.

"Where is Harry and everyone in the kingdom? Why do you want me? I hate you. Harry will find you and he will kill you before you even get to think of a plan" I spat.

In a split second Josh was out of sight. That was until I felt hot breaths going down my neck.

"Harry has no idea what he has coming for him" Josh whispered.

"Besides Harry will never be able to find you as long as you are in my kingdom and don't worry I'm sure he will be looking for quite a while so you better get comfy staying here".

"He will find me because good always overcomes evil" I strongly said.

"Aww that's cute, did you get that from some happily ever after book? This is the real world not some little fairy tale" Josh answered.

He was really starting to get on my nerves. I just want to punch him.

"Anyways follow me. I'll show you to your bedroom until mine can be fixed and then we will have a bedroom together" He said.

We walked out of the room as I followed him down the hallway. We came to a stop in front of a door. Josh pulled out a key from a necklace he was wearing and unlocked the door, letting me go first.

"This is your bedroom for now. I have important business to attend so don't have too much fun while I'm gone" he winked, "I'll be back later to take you to dinner. Oh and don't even bother to escape through the windows or the door because they are all locked" he smirked walking out of the door. A click noise was heard indicating that he had locked the door.

I looked around my surroundings. The room was average size. Not as big as the room Harry gave me to stay in but was still nice. It had a bathroom with a big shower and a spa bath. The bed looked comfy and had white lace sheets with fluffy pillows.

I looked outside the window seeing massive walls blocking to exit to getting out of this kingdom. You could see the beautiful forest that was behind the wall and all the colourful flowers in the field.