Chapter 11

Previously on Vampire Princess:

Zayn knows not to go in there looks like you will have to be punished.

Punished.

Punished.

Punished.

It rang though my ear. This cant be happening again not again. No.

I did something that surprised Zayn and Harry. I screamed the loudest I have ever screamed making my lungs burn.

Harry's Pov:

A ear piercing scream rang through my ears coming from Ella.

"NO!!NOT AGAIN PLEASE!!!" she sobbed running to me hitting my chest "how can you be such a monster!"

Her hits felt like nothing. They didn't effect me.

After a few more hits I grabbed her wrists in one of my large hand.

"Stop! I wont punish you but I must with Zayn. He is my slave and under my control. I told him not to go in this room but he obviously didn't listen" I said looking deeply into her eyes.

"You don't understand he didn't go in there he saved me. I was trapped in there and I couldn't get out. He just opened the door not go in" she said angry tears rolling down her red cheek.

"I'll think about it" was all I said.

I wasn't going to think about it my answer was already clear.

Ella's Pov:

"I'll think about it" was all he said.

I didn't believe him. I knew he was going to punish him but I will try to stop him.

We walked back down to the main floor where slaves were running around mad doing deeds for the King.

"I've got to go to a meeting. I'll be back later" Harry informed me leaving a kiss on my red left cheek before he walked away.

What was I supposed to do? Look around some more? I didn't really look everywhere before just upstairs. I walked around coming across a hallway with lots of glass vases.

"Wow" I muttered to no one particular.

I kept walking till my eye caught sight of a tiny door hidden in the corner where a statue was put in front to I don't know maybe hide it.

The curious person I am walked over to see that it was locked. I looked around for a key only to find none.

"Stupid" I mumbled to myself realizing that I could use a bobby pin.

I found a bobby in my hair that I could use.

"Come on" I said trying a few times.

"Yes" I happily muttered when the lock made a clicking sound informing me that it was unlocked.

I turned the door knob to find.... A long small hallway.

I crawled down the hallway because of the small size.

It came to an end. The end was yet again another small door locked. It wasn't as hard to get this door unlocked because it was the same as the other small door which I accomplished to open before.

Once the door was unlocked I stopped. I don't know if I should open it or not. What is behind the door? Why is this such a secret? Should or shouldn't I open the door. My questions were answered before my mind could keep up as my hands turned the door knob.