Chapter 10

Previously on Vampire Princess:

I woke up sweat dripping from my head as the dream replayed. The girl was me. All the memories came back. Harry did this to me. He was the one who caused me all this pain.

"He did this" I whispered...

Chapter 10:

Ella's Pov:

He lied to me all the information he told me was a lie. He was never my boyfriend. He was the one who tortured me till I passed out. I never hit my head and Louis was the one who saved me.

*******

I woke up remembering everything that happened. The dream. The lies. Losing my memory because of Harry. What annoyed me the most is how he could just lie to me and make me believe it because I lost my memory.

I got ready for another miserable day. Once washed up and dressed I decided to go down and have breakfast. In a distance I saw Louis the one who helped me. I ran towards him hugging him from behind.

"Thank you for helping me Louis" I said thankfully.

"Your remember and it's alright love. I am sorry for Harry's idiotic behaviour" he replied.

"It's not your fault" I said faintly smiling at him.

We said our goodbyes and I walked back to the dinning room. A I opened the door there sat Harry. I glared at him as he patted a spot next to him. I walked over and Sat across from him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Fine" I spat

"Wow what's up with you?" he said.

"My memory is back you fucking liar" I said through my teeth.

As soon as I said that his face fell.

Harry's Pov:

"My memory is back you fucking liar" Ella said through her teeth.

Oh shit! Her memory is back. She now knows I lied to her I'm in deep shit now. Well not really she is in my control considering I am the King.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said.

"Yeah you do. You're the one that made me lose my memory" she spat.

"I'd watch it if I were you. Your just a little weak human. You have nothing against my power" I growled leaning over the table in front of her face.

She gulped debating whether or not to say something. She kept quite. Good for her.

"That's what I thought" I said.

We sat back down and eat our meal.

"What happened to Josh?" she asked. You could tell she was nervous on what my answer would be and the subject she chose to talk about.

"What about Josh?" I said wiping my face with a napkin.

"Well about him taking me and stuff" she stuttered.

"He won't actually do it. I have plenty of things I can do. Don't worry about it" I said smiling to her.

"Okay" she said almost in a whisper.

"You don't have to be afraid of me" I said " I promise I will try not to hurt you again"

"People break promises" she replied looking me in the eye "well vampires I mean well what I'm trying to say is not everyone can keep the promises"

"Like I said I will try" I sternly said.

**************

Ella's Pov: