Chapter 6

Previously on Vampire Princess-

The ran up the stairs trying to find my way round.

“Ella” I heard Niall’s voice it sounded angry.

I was so scared right now. I kept running trying to find a way out of here. As I ran around the corner I ran straight into what felt like a brick wall. But when I looked up I noticed it was a chest I looked up higher to see those red eyes with green swirls through them.

“Ella what are you doing?” the brown curly haired boy said sounding annoyed…..

***********

“Ella what are you doing?” the brown curly haired boy said sounding annoyed.

I just stared unable to speak.

“Ella” Harry said yet again this time for sternly.

“I-I… and he-he… vam-vampire and-and fangs and….” I stuttered through my sentence.

Right when Harry was about to speak, Niall came round the corner. He looked at Harry and then his eyes landed on me.

“Sir! How are you?” Niall questioned.

“Fine. Do you know what happened to Ella?” Harry asked gesturing towards my state. I stared at Niall waiting for his answer.

“Yes Sir, I took her down to the dungeon and it must have been to much for her to see so she had a bit of like a shock attack” Niall coolly said lying. 

“I will take her from here” Harry spoke obviously believing Niall’s lie.

Niall nodded leaving me with my kidnapper. I turned around to face Harry who seemed to already have his eyes on me.

“So I guess you have already seen the tour of the palace” he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.