Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Red eyes pierced through my soul. I was about to scream when a hand came straight across my mouth keeping me from screaming. He came out of the light showing his identity.

Dark brown curls are on his head and red eyes that had a bit of green swirling through.

I started kicking and screaming but he seemed to just work with it. Pulling me over his shoulder walking away. We came to a stop with what sounded like a door opening as I was then thrown into what I thought was a van. Before I could reacted a cloth was covered over my mouth. I refused to breathe in the terrible fumes.

“Breathe it in” he said harshly but with a smirk on his face.

Finally, I gave up and breathed in the fumes making me feel dizzy. Trying to keep my eyes open I couldn’t. Letting my body lay unconscious.

****************

Harry’s Pov:

After all this time I finally got her. She will be mine forever.

****************

Ella’s Pov:

I woke up to the sound of talking.

“Make sure you protect her. I’m warning you Niall” my kidnapper said.

“I will guard her with all I have. I promise she will be fine Harry” which I’m assuming this Niall kid said.

Wait Niall. Like Niall Horan. The one who saved me from being raped. No it can’t be him. It must be someone else. But he has the Irish accent and sounded just like him.

"Okay” my kidnapper, Harry said.

With that I heard the door open, meaning its my cue to open my eyes. I instantly regret it after the light shined literally straight on my face. Once I could see, I took in my surroundings. I was in a bedroom with me being on the bed. It had a huge glass doors with a balcony, pictures all over the wall, a couch, bathroom, walk in wardrobe and normal things you would have in a bedroom. It wasn’t till then I saw a figure sitting on the couch. He was staring right at me. Not just anybody but Niall Horan.

“Ar…. Hi” he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

“Where am I? What am I doing here? What are you doing here? How did I get here” I exclaimed hoping my questions will be answered.

“Well first of all Harry took you here. Umm your in a palace. Harry is a vampire king that rules this world. And what I’m doing here is umm well I’m one of Harry’s most trusted servants/guards” Niall replied answering the questions I asked.

“Vampire! Vampires aren’t real. They are all myths”  I remarked.

In a flash Niall was in front of me. Fangs and red eyes appeared proving he is a vampire.

“Believe me now” he said in a not so nice tone.

I gulped nodding my head. He changed instantly turning back to his original self.

“Sorry” he muttered.

After an awkward silence he finally broke it.

“Let me show you around the palace then we can go see Harry who I am pretty sure can’t wait to meet you” he said cheerfully. I just nodded in response to tell him I heard.

After I got out of bed we started walking down the halls. He showed me each room telling me a bit of information about each room. He then went over the rules.

“Now here are the rules: you are not to disobey Harry, or try to run away as we will find you and your punished will be harsh but as Harry likes you I’m sure it won’t be bad” Niall rambled on.

So Harry must be my kidnapper. The ruler of vampires. I hope I don’t get my blood sucked. The tour was almost finished when we started going downstairs in a basement or what I assumed was one.

Once we were down on the bottom floor I saw what it was. A dungeon. Cells were everywhere, with cuffs hanging on the walls.

“This is the dungeon were punishments are held and people are sent to there cells” Niall said as we walked past cells.

One cell caught my eye as it was not empty as a girl who looked in her 20s lied on the ground looking almost dead. Honestly, it scared my thinking that this is where people died, punishments were held and people where locked up.

“Leave before it’s too late” a faint, soft voice said. It wasn’t till then I noticed it was the girls voice.

“Shut up” Niall said before he opened the cell, grabbed the girl and it wasn’t till then I noticed what he was doing as his fangs came out digging into the girls neck. High pitched screams echoed the dungeon. I ran to the nearest exit. I couldn’t take it anymore it was too sad.

The ran up the stairs trying to find my way round.

“Ella” I heard Niall’s voice it sounded angry.

I was so scared right now. I kept running trying to find a way out of here. As I ran around the corner I ran straight into what felt like a brick wall. But when I looked up I noticed it was a chest I looked up higher to see those red eyes with green swirls through them.

“Ella what are you doing?” the brown curly haired boy said sounding annoyed…..

********

Hey! Chapter 5 is up. I didn’t really know what to do in this chapter but as I write it just came to me. Ethan and Josh are Harry’s arch enemies by the way. They will be in the story later on. Don’t forget to comment and vote.

Thanks Helena Xxx

Vampire Princess - Harry Styles Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें