Chapter 7

I woke up feeling cold in the middle of the night. No wonder why, I kicked my blankets off. I was so thirsty. I needed a drink. I jumped out of my king size bed running to my wardrobe to grab a dressing gown.

Once I was done I opened the door to my bedroom, looking out to the halls. Obviously no one was up. I walked down to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it up with water. The coldness of the water sliding down my throat made me shiver. Once finished I put my glass in the sink.

I started walking back to my room but was stopped when I saw a shadowed figure walk into the darkness of the halls. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I followed it. I kept following it until we came to a stop. Right at the dungeons. The person looked around before entering. As soon as the door shut I walked over opening the door a little bit for a peak.

"Finally, you arrived" Harry said. Wait what Harry?

"Yes" the figure answered.

"Okay then what was so important that you needed to talk to me about" Harry said.

Something about their attitude seems like they not on the best terms.

"Ah see that's the thing" the figure spoke.

"Cut your shit Josh what is it" Harry angrily said. So the figure must be Josh. Whose Josh?

"You broke the Law and you know what happens when you break the law Harry" Josh mischievously laughed.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Harry said smoothly, obviously he did break the law.

"Yes you do actually and here's the thing. I want something in return" Josh grinned.

"What!" Harry spat.

"I've heard a rumor that you have Princess Ella. I want her" he demanded. I gasped at my name being mentioned but quickly tried to cover it up. Thankfully no one heard I hope.

"No!" Harry yelled causing me to flinch "you will not have her have someone else"

"I can go tell them you broke the rule, it is not that hard curly" Josh said coolly.

"Don't call me that" Harry growled.

"Why don't we ask Ella? Ella come out her" Josh said looking straight at the door that he must of used magic to open.

I just walked in awkwardly, looking at Harry who stared at me showing no emotion. I was grabbed by the waist and brought over to Josh's side, with his arm pushing me into his side. Harry looked furious but didn't say anything. I tried to move away but he just tightened his grip on me causing pain.

"So Styles is it a deal" Josh asked.

"No fucking way it is" Harry viciously replied.

"I'll give you a week to sort it all out but just remember that I know your secret and I am not afraid to spill it" Josh said in a threatening manner "as for you princess I'll see you soon" he winked licking his lips before roughly kissing me on the lips.

That's what Harry finally lost it.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU DICKHEAD!!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Harry voice boomed surely almost waking everyone up in the castle, as he ripped Josh's hand away from my waist and pushed him straight into the wall pinning him there.

"Get. Out. Now. Before. I. Kill. You" Harry breathed.

I started getting scared not knowing that Harry could get this angry. Josh pushed Harry off and casually walked out the door. Once he left Harry turned around to face me. His face was flushed with anger. This isn't going to be good.

"Why the fuck weren't you in bed?" Harry growled stepping closer to me but every step he took, I moved back until my back hit the wall.

"I was just getting a drink I swear" I stuttered scared to see what he will do next. Next thing he did confused me. He screamed. "Please calm down you are scaring me Sir"

After I said that he calmed down a little bit turning around and facing me.

"I wont let them have you" he whispered softly putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay" I soothed.

"But it's not" he breathed and leaned down to kiss me. Sadly, the kiss didn't go that long after he broke it.

"We better get you to bed" he softly said "hop on my back it will be quicker"

I jumped on his back.

"Hold on tight" he advised.

I held on for dear mercy. In a flash we were speeding off. Right before I was about to let go we came to a stop. He dropped me on the bed. I hoped in getting warm by the blankets.

"Goodnight Ella" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Sir" I whispered and I closed my eyes falling into my slumber.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry for the late update. I have a lot of assignments and homework I have been doing. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I know it's a bad chapter I was in a rush. Sorry. Follow my new twitter account @5Sec0nd0fNarry the o are zeros

Thanks Helena Xx